Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Martina is reading and then taking a nap in the guest room, think it's cooler there.😴 Today seems to be a normal day...

cooler..not that much because she was topless and when she topless ii mean it hot or....time to wake up Alberto 'action'...choose the reason you :tongue: want 

😂I really think that this room might be a bit cooler, she mostly sleeps topless or completely naked, and Alberto already had a few opportunities today if he would have wanted to start such kind of actions.😂

40 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😂I really think that this room might be a bit cooler, she mostly sleeps topless or completely naked, and Alberto already had a few opportunities today if he would have wanted to start such kind of actions.😂

Hey Alberto ! , we all (boys and girls) waiting in line here at RLC for some action...Suggestion:  Alberto ,make love to Martina and at the same time you lifting weights, that would be awesome ! I bet Alberto can last at least 10 minutes ! and you , how do you bet ? Come on Alberto, we love you !

2 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

The RLC people have opened all the apartments for free. 
Why, is this the beginning of the end for this voyeur site?

Since they decided to make all apartments VIP , i.e. pay to view.
I guess the visits to the website decreased.

And its rivals such as Voyeur House have seen their visits increase in the last few weeks ... 

I took the opportunity to get to know all the apartments and their rooms.

RLC is trying to figure out what works best for them to attract new members.

Shhh....don't tell them that the secret to attracting new members is advertisement,  knowing how to price the product, and producing first class content. 

3 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Hey Alberto ! , we all (boys and girls) waiting in line here at RLC for some action...Suggestion:  Alberto ,make love to Martina and at the same time you lifting weights, that would be awesome ! I bet Alberto can last at least 10 minutes ! and you , how do you bet ? Come on Alberto, we love you !

Let's not go overboard here. Alberto is in many ways ..... disappointing.  Many here have worked their entire lives. From teen years to 60+ / 70+ years. To see Alberto sitting on his ass, all day, every day, for months non ending...... just rubs me the wrong way. Yeah-yeah Covid stuff......but here he missed an excellent opportunity.... food delivery using his bike. WORK using his bike.... I know, such a bizarre concept! Many have stated.....get a job, ANY job. I support that cry.  Hey Alberto..... want to build muscle, work out, trim down......participate in a thing called LABOR. 

In the many years I have followed M+A, I have yet to see Alberto make love to Martina. As a two-pump chump, he fiddled around ( blindly), sweats his ass off, sticks it in and cums, done....gone.  10 minutes...... is that in one sex session or a few added together?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Let's not go overboard here. Alberto is in many ways ..... disappointing.  Many here have worked their entire lives. From teen years to 60+ / 70+ years. To see Alberto sitting on his ass, all day, every day, for months non ending...... just rubs me the wrong way. Yeah-yeah Covid stuff......but here he missed an excellent opportunity.... food delivery using his bike. WORK using his bike.... I know, such a bizarre concept! Many have stated.....get a job, ANY job. I support that cry.  Hey Alberto..... want to build muscle, work out, trim down......participate in a thing called LABOR. 

In the many years I have followed M+A, I have yet to see Alberto make love to Martina. As a two-pump chump, he fiddled around ( blindly), sweats his ass off, sticks it in and cums, done....gone.  10 minutes...... is that in one sex session or a few added together?

hey he has a job lol he lives with Martina i dont know about you guys but what ever he gets paid to have sex with her on cam it cant be enough 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

came across an oldish video of Martina on hotscopes she was getting a massage from another girl it was like a scene from a Leora and Malia what with Martina watching a film on her phone and not really that interested on what the girl was doing and I just thought nowadays she would have been all over the girl like rash how times have changed