Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

10 minutes ago, moules said:

From replay, it seems the bf couldn't commit to sleeping over at G&B, so Lia and he left.  Lia was gone for about two hours, and after returning, slept in the living room as the couch was made up ahead of time by Gina, so Lia was expected back.

Two minutes after Lia and the bf leave, G&B begin fucking.

In the afternoon, Lia leaves the apartment, very likely to meet the boyfriend again, before finally returning to the villa.

On Friday, Lia is drinking and smoking, the boyfriend drinks a little, more to be social than anything.  She is relaxed, but is not flirtatious or affectionate.  As if there are boundaries.  I'm sure she and the bf fucked off-cam at some point on Saturday.

Does not seem to be much sexual chemistry between Lia and Gina.  Seem to be friends, and nothing more.  I am sure Bruno would fuck Lia in a heartbeat, but Gina won't allow it to happen.

Very good resume and summary and thanks for this .. I didn’t notice all the small details you mentioned , I rather had the bigger image as I didn’t spend time watching the small things as I said that you mentioned .. I agree with your points about the off cameras relationship , it might be then that the twin seeks for viewership ( what a surprise 😂 ) and the boyfriend is trying to accept this commitment to her , she might have been the one persuading him to be naked while at the villa .. in any case , if they continue like this , they will become even more boring and the shouts from the subscribers will be increasing .. let’s see . 

11 minutes ago, moules said:

From replay, it seems the bf couldn't commit to sleeping over at G&B, so Lia and he left.  Lia was gone for about two hours, and after returning, slept in the living room as the couch was made up ahead of time by Gina, so Lia was expected back.

Two minutes after Lia and the bf leave, G&B begin fucking.

In the afternoon, Lia leaves the apartment, very likely to meet the boyfriend again, before finally returning to the villa.

On Friday, Lia is drinking and smoking, the boyfriend drinks a little, more to be social than anything.  She is relaxed, but is not flirtatious or affectionate.  As if there are boundaries.  I'm sure she and the bf fucked off-cam at some point on Saturday.

Does not seem to be much sexual chemistry between Lia and Gina.  Seem to be friends, and nothing more.  I am sure Bruno would fuck Lia in a heartbeat, but Gina won't allow it to happen. 

He'd fuck anything with a heartbeat...😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have not watched this apartment for some time now because I refuse to spend time waiting on people to decide to bless me with their presence on camera. I see that things have not gotten any better. So they send Nelly over to help Gina do a cheer leader routine in hopes of boosting viewership. Whoever makes this stuff up should be identified so that they can be acknowledged for their thought process and receive appropriate recognition. 

18 minutes ago, philo said:

I have not watched this apartment for some time now because I refuse to spend time waiting on people to decide to bless me with their presence on camera. I see that things have not gotten any better. So they send Nelly over to help Gina do a cheer leader routine in hopes of boosting viewership. Whoever makes this stuff up should be identified so that they can be acknowledged for their thought process and receive appropriate recognition. 

lmao, thats a good one, they send nelly to boost viewership, i think rlc made the very good move by doing that, lmao

• Haha 1

il y a 4 minutes, Nenemoh7 a dit :

lmao, c'est bien, ils envoient nelly pour augmenter l'audience, je pense que rlc a fait le bon choix en faisant ça, lmao

Surtout si elle reste comme cela avec les jambes ouvertes sans culotte dans le salon en exposant son minou à Bruno

• Haha 1