Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

This is another drunken spectacle, this time at 1600 hours.  Gina dressed as a nun.  Nelly  dressed as a cheerleader, I think the costume is Gina's.   Bruno probably waiting until all three are in the sauna to sweat off the alcohol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

I have not watched this apartment for some time now because I refuse to spend time waiting on people to decide to bless me with their presence on camera. I see that things have not gotten any better. So they send Nelly over to help Gina do a cheer leader routine in hopes of boosting viewership. Whoever makes this stuff up should be identified so that they can be acknowledged for their thought process and receive appropriate recognition. 

I don’t think Gina needs any boost for viewership , alongside Martina and Masha’s apartment ( Leora is off competition ) , they are the most watchable apartments .. and Gina’s is , alongside Masha’s , the most social ones .. I just see a normal friendly visit and i can’t see why we need all the time searching for “ a reason “ … the costume thing might have an explanation if any of the Russian translators interferes and says what’s behind it , but , since it was a comment of this “ style “ , what about then that RLC is thinking to have Gina  and Bruno becoming the next Nelly and Bogdan ?? 😁🙂🙃🤓😏

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, jackassforlife a dit :

Bruno est entré dans la salle de bain pendant que Nelly prenait une douche et elle s'en  moque

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement de 24 heures

Deux nuits que Nelly dort chez Masha , un peu bizarre non, 

ah oui, elle est partie en vacances de B4 et de Bogdan !!!    ah ! ah !!  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Who the fuck is "they"? Nelly and Gina are friends and she just decided to go hang out with her friend. That's it.

"They" are the people who write the scripts for the apartments. "They" determine which actor goes to what apartment. "They" decide when there is to be a party and whom is to come and whom is not to come. "They" decide what costumes are to be worn and what music is to be played.  And more importantly, "they" decide whom should come on to cam caps to push their line of bullshit so that everyone gets on board in line with the script. "They" also decide whose post should be attacked so that on-lookers are not tempted to use their own brains. God forbid subscribers should decide whether or not to believe their own eyes.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think Gina needs any boost for viewership , alongside Martina and Masha’s apartment ( Leora is off competition ) , they are the most watchable apartments .. and Gina’s is , alongside Masha’s , the most social ones .. I just see a normal friendly visit and i can’t see why we need all the time searching for “ a reason “ … the costume thing might have an explanation if any of the Russian translators interferes and says what’s behind it , but , since it was a comment of this “ style “ , what about then that RLC is thinking to have Gina  and Bruno becoming the next Nelly and Bogdan ?? 😁🙂🙃🤓😏

I am not interested in the opinions of the bean counters who decide viewership royalty based upon the relative positions in the thumbnails. I prefer to consider the quality of the offering in my assessment. I have been watching long enough to realize that many people watch their favorite apartment even when there is no one at home so the quantitative analysis leaves me wanting more. (A brief observation of Leora's apartment will validate this point.) If the success of Gina's apartment is based upon how many viewers are watching her jump up and down for hours at a time, then I will concede that she has cornered the market and is the heir apparent.