B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

StnCld had a great observation concerning the cameras that are all locked , he said it was the same a bit before RLC shuts all its business in Russia 🤨🤨🤔🤔

Currently all cameras are free. I see just as much (of nothing) as a paying customer. It just doesn't do the trick anymore, because nothing really happens any more. I think all this fooling around with the free cameras is to get old customers back. It's ridiculous, the worst cast ever, so boring that they shouldn't charge any money for it.

At some point, I think RLC must realize that the idea of cutting back content more and more, replacing it with bullshit shows, and still making customers pay more money than VHTV will not work. RLC needs content, otherwise they are finished.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Currently all cameras are free. It just doesn't do the trick anymore, since nothing happens. I think all this fooling around with the free cameras is to get old customers back. It's ridiculous, the worst cast ever, so boring that they shouldn't charge any money for it.

At some point, I think RLC must realize that the idea of cutting back content more and more, replacing it with bullshit shows, and still making customers pay more money than VHTV will not work. RLC needs content, otherwise they are finished.

They really want to boost that traffic.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

StnCld a fait un très bon constat concernant les caméras qui sont toutes verrouillées, il a dit que c'était un peu pareil avant que RLC ne ferme toutes ses affaires en Russie 🤨 🤨 🤔 🤔

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Les rumeurs s'amplifient sur l'éventuelle fermeture de RLC,est ce que les locataires  ont évoqué cette possibilité entre  eux ?

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I try, but sometimes people piss me off.😉

funny I just read his comment and wanted to say ..something like, yea most are nice except maybe Corvette84was  and you go and pat yourself on the back before I could get my shot at you.....   

ot ...I had just turned on RLC and it seemed every camera was free .... too bad fuck all was going on other than Radi looking zombied on the couch with her twat hanging over the couch..lol is that her new thing ? 

and of course some sweet Kitty getting dressed ...... other than that zippidity do dah...that is all I fucking saw ...

have a good weekend 

Radi now all alone in this big house, a minimum of security thanks to the cameras. She saw so many friends come and go. On the other hand, she will be able to live there as she wishes. Obviously, she will save on clothes, apart from socks, which is not to displease. As for the atmosphere, unless she takes the bull by the horns and organizes big parties herself, it may be as gloomy as B4, with her personality all the same, which I place at a good level greater than the 4 ghosts of B4.

And again RLC posts the departure of Stella underneath the arrival of the twins!  

The only way this is not deceitful and not a big FUCK YOU to your customers would be if the twins were complete sluts in front of the cameras having orgies every night.  When that happens, yes go for it and put their names on top!  Until then, have some integrity RLC.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Radi now all alone in this big house, a minimum of security thanks to the cameras. She saw so many friends come and go. On the other hand, she will be able to live there as she wishes. Obviously, she will save on clothes, apart from socks, which is not to displease. As for the atmosphere, unless she takes the bull by the horns and organizes big parties herself, it may be as gloomy as B4, with her personality all the same, which I place at a good level greater than the 4 ghosts of B4.

One has to believe she has been told the plan.  I would feel horrible if she was there without any idea of what is happening.

If Radi was inclined like Masha … having all of B1 to herself … she would go out and drag in all sorts of people to fuck … putting 2 or 3 in each room … then Radi would go room to room and have all of her guests pleasure her totally.

Maybe a lesbian room, an all guy gangbang room, and a mixed threesome/foursome room.

My preference would be for types like Hedi and Tanya … not some of the more recent visitors we have seen in Masha’s apartment.

I could be wrong, but this might draw in a few incremental subs …

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

now she is alone in the apt she can have fun all the fun she want with balotelli

Its Time Dc GIF by Watchmen HBO

• Haha 1

Radi in full reflection and that is understandable, I'm afraid that she no longer likes this situation on RLC, yet she is one of the flagship personalities of RLC. RLC has every interest if they wish to continue and redress the bar, to manage this situation. However, Radi seems very attached to her bedroom and her "little home", perhaps creating a princess bedroom in B4, in her image, with a garden.

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Si Radi était encline comme Masha… ayant tout B1 pour elle… elle sortirait et traînerait toutes sortes de gens pour baiser… en mettant 2 ou 3 dans chaque pièce… alors Radi irait de pièce en pièce et ferait plaisir à tous ses invités elle totalement.

Peut-être une salle de lesbiennes, une salle de gangbang pour tous les gars et une salle mixte à trois/quatre.

Ma préférence serait pour des types comme Hedi et Tanya … pas certains des visiteurs les plus récents que nous avons vus dans l'appartement de Masha.

Je peux me tromper, mais cela pourrait attirer quelques sous-marins incrémentiels…

No doubt, but it seems to me that Radi likes her peace of mind all the same, and other women mainly.

• Like 1