B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

46 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

Affreux, pas regardable et en plus on voit rien... T'as pas encore l'art de la caméra... Radislava et Mila  = 0 Malia et Leora ++++++10 Lol

Why do you watch Radi if you don't like her? Go watch worn out Leora.🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BSMontréal said:

C'était mauditement plus beau à voir que ce pseudo spectacle lesbien... En ce qui a trait à Léora nous savions à quoi nous attendre... Il n'y avait pas d'attente de ma part...

C'était juste un massage , pas de show pantoute !!  Arrêtez de faire un plat avec ça !! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Merci DDHM

je te remercie d'avoir repris ce happyman 88 avec son commentaire " des mains sales "

C'est honteux que quelqu'un puisse dire des remarques racistes comme cela avec tant de facilité. !!! 

It would appear that my comments have been lost in translation. For the sake of clarity the expression “keeping one’s dirty hands off someone or something” is an English expression meaning not to touch or interfere with someone or something. Just for the record, I do not consider myself as racist but more of a misandrist and even more towards being a philogynist. 

10 hours ago, BSMontréal said:

In any case, for the moment, I can tell you that we don't see anything sexy ... The whole being hidden by the one who massages ... Bad trip ... It does not always pay to copy, sometimes the director takes you ... La Radislava won the trophy for the cheapest imitation massage ever ...

Like them or not, but you always fail to mention that the GOV were doing these, for a better word, pseudo lesbian shows, far earlier than Leora and Malia, and far better, imo...Some of the previous Barca girls are definitely bi-curious...a handful I would say verging on lesbian, but it was obvious that Leora and Malia were 100% show...and straight as a die...

So who was imitating who when Malia was there?...just saying 🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Les commentaires sont durs, il suffit de voir le magnifique sourire de Radi lorsqu'elle a massé Mila pour se rendre compte qu'il y avait beaucoup de sincérité. Radi est une fille extrêmement émotive, et ses émotions peuvent être vues sur son visage. Je ne pense pas qu'elle mérite autant de critiques, au contraire. De plus, ce serait destructeur pour Radi si elle lisait ces commentaires. J'ai moi-même été très déçu par Radi alors qu'elle était si glaciale en présence d'autres locataires masculins, notamment en B4, mais j'ai appris à comprendre ses limites et ses attentes. Radi n'a aucune limite si elle ressent une attirance pour la personne, et pour elle, ce sont principalement les autres femmes. C'est son droit et nous nous devons de le respecter.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, happyman88 said:

It would appear that my comments have been lost in translation. For the sake of clarity the expression “keeping one’s dirty hands off someone or something” is an English expression meaning not to touch or interfere with someone or something. Just for the record, I do not consider myself as racist but more of a misandrist and even more towards being a philogynist. 

I didn’t take the comment as a racist although as a foreigner and in my pure language translation , it would have such a meaning . I know that concerning such things , the administrators would have deleted the post and I would have  also expected lots and lots of comments regarding this issue. Considering that the comment gathered not so much negativity , with your explanation it becomes clear that it was as you describe and the English native speakers understood it from the beginning . 

I have many times judged wrong due to “ lost in translation “ too , therefore I get your point . 

• Thanks 1