Leora - Home Activities #49

pulo filipe

I can tell from the thumbnails that there are still many, many people still watching this apartment expecting something to happen even though Leora went through the trouble of letting us watch her insert a tampon earlier today.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, philo said:

I can tell from the thumbnails that there are still many, many people still watching this apartment expecting something to happen even though Leora went through the trouble of letting us watch her insert a tampon earlier today.

I make no apologies for my watching her. It is just interesting to me.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, philo said:

Imagine you shaming us for watching Leora. If there is no bigger trolling here I am not aware of it. I do not understand this way of thinking. You are like Nick shaming me for my interaction with Kitty. What the hell is the point? Since when did pissing in our Cheerios become so popular? Shame on you for your reckless and harmful posts that have absolutely zero positivity.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

No idea what Leora and her BF are up to, it all happens out of camera sight. That's ultimately the only point I'm making here, RLC shouldn't be about what the audience wants, it should be about what would normally happen (as in without a camera).

For example, if Leora spends many nights elsewhere, why does she almost never get visitors? Not even her BF comes to visit?!?

Maybe she has no BF.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
friday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!   chris gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 

Its Friday GIF by SportsManias

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1