US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what did all those polls and CNN in 2015 and 2016 say about Trump's chances of being elected president?:tongue:

he lost the popular vote twice. or did you miss that? silly question. of course you did. but here is what everyone really thinks about your lover.                                                                                         

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Thursday, CNN reporter John Avlon alleged that former President Donald Trump was suffering from mental decline — using the words of Trump's own associates."There is something known as the Goldwater...

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i wonder if ridge's love letters to donny will be released?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Friday, POLITICO reported that former President Donald Trump's legal team is reviewing "hundreds" of documents from the National Archives and Records Administration requested by the House select...

House Select Committee made up of members selected alone by Democrat Nancy Pelosi.  If I were Trump I would send them a bunch of blank sheets of paper or of totally blacked out redacted documents.

you wish. but here is more for you to deny & lie about.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"Yesterday was appalling," Haspel told the US's top general, Mark Milley, after Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper, according to a new book.

No, just more garbage from the same stupid book. Wouldn't be the first time Bob Woodward made up quotes in a book.  Has anyone asked Gina Haspel if that quote is accurate?. And if she did make that statement why did she not pressure the rest of Trump's cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to have Trump removed from office?

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

House Select Committee made up of members selected alone by Democrat Nancy Pelosi.  If I were Trump I would send them a bunch of blank sheets of paper or of totally blacked out redacted documents.

because qtrumplicans refused to take part they now have no power. and donny also has no power. didn't you read the article? silly question. of course you didn't.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, just more garbage from the same stupid book. Wouldn't be the first time Bob Woodward made up quotes in a book.  Has anyone asked Gina Haspel if that quote is accurate?. And if she did make that statement why did she not pressure the rest of Trump's cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to have Trump removed from office?

because they were all spineless yes men picked only to praise your cult leader. you can continue to lie, deny, deflect, ignore, fantasize all that you want to. it won't change anything. but you have proven your loyalty to donny traitor so enjoy the fall.

try reading the article. they want deathsantis & the other morons to encourage masks & vaccines you dope. haven't you been paying attention? silly question. of course you haven't....... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i must admit that if it would shut your assmouth it would be a great idea.

So Biden is going to withhold Covid medication from dying Florida Covid  patients until Desantis complies with Biden's mask and vaccination mandates. Sounds like extortion to me.:cry:

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Critics are observing Constitution Day by responding to remarks U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas made on Thursday, when he blasted the media for criticizing decisions from the nation's highest...

The same Democrat legal experts who want to increase the number of justices on the Supreme Court? Did those legal experts have anything to say when Justice Ginsberg in a 2015 speech at Georgetown University criticized Donald Trump the Republican presidential candidate?

blah blah blah! again the russian agent donny traitor didn't post anything. but here is what your hero cares about. hint: it's not you or anyone else.                                                                                                                                                                                     

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Speaking to CNN's Jim Acosta on Sunday, Dr. Mary Trump, the niece of former President Donald Trump, explained why her uncle was more focused on making money on Sept. 11 than he was about the victims...

Jim Acosta and Dr. Mary Trump together in a remake of the movie, "Dumb and Dumber.":tongue:

56 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so you'll be lonely. but save some tissues for this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The team of Arizona Republican state senators, legislative staff, and advisers finalizing the Cyber Ninjas' report on the 2020 presidential election in Maricopa County are preparing to say that Joe Biden...

Actually, I'll be at home enjoying my life on Saturday. The cesspool called Washington, D.C.  is the last place I would want to spend a Saturday afternoon.

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

because they realize that you & the rest of the braindead cult will still support him & possibly try another coup attempt.

No, we'll leave the coup attempts to people like Gen. Mark Milley, John Brennan, Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, and James Clapper. They have more firsthand experience in those endeavors.:dodgy: