European General Politics #2

SPYING 1

On 1/29/2022 at 5:03 AM, blue is the colour said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

An inquiry into the Florida congressman was opened in the final months of the Trump administration, people briefed on it said.

So why has Gaetz not been arrested? Maybe because the charges are not true and the establishment swamp rats in the DOJ and FBI want the investigation to continue through the 2022 election in hopes that the smear campaign will cause him to lose his seat in Congress. And then if he loses, shortly after the election the DOJ and FBI will reveal that their investigation of Gaetz concluded that the charges against him were not true.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:32 PM, Ridgerunner said:

So why has Gaetz not been arrested? Maybe because the charges are not true and the establishment swamp rats in the DOJ and FBI want the investigation to continue through the 2022 election in hopes that the smear campaign will cause him to lose his seat in Congress. And then if he loses, shortly after the election the DOJ and FBI will reveal that their investigation of Gaetz concluded that the charges against him were not true.

Thema verfehlt. Es geht hier nur um EUROPÄISCHE Politik. Der Scheiss US-Kongress interessiert hier niemand.

US-Cowboys sollen sich um ihre eigenen sozialen und rassistischen Probleme kümmern. Ami go home.

2 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Topic missed. This is only about EUROPEAN politics. The shit US Congress is of no interest to anyone here.

US cowboys should take care of their own social and racial problems. Ami go home.

The  ignorant European "blue is the color" is the one who brought up the subject of Matt Gaetz, not me. All I did was reply to his comment, dumb fuck.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The  ignorant European "blue is the color" is the one who brought up the subject of Matt Gaetz, not me. All I did was reply to his comment, dumb fuck.

Egal, wer das Thema ursprünglich verfehlt hat. DU hast darauf gehetzt - also bist DU der Idiot. Kennst DU Europa als Heimat Deiner Vorfahren überhaupt ?? Ich denke NEIN.

Wenn DU in den braunen Arsch von Trump eindringst hast DU genug zu tun - lass Europa in Ruhe.

US-Kriegshetzer, ob Trump oder Biden, sind nur Marionetten der US-Waffenindustrie. Keiner braucht nach Lüge gegenüber Russland die US-Nato als NICHT-Verteidigungs-Bündnis.

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

It doesn't matter who originally missed the point. YOU rushed it - so YOU are the idiot. Do YOU even know Europe as the home of your ancestors?? I think no.

If YOU get into Trump's brown ass YOU have enough to do - leave Europe alone.

US warmongers, whether Trump or Biden, are just puppets of the US arms industry. Nobody needs US-NATO as a NON-defense alliance after lying to Russia.

And thank God my ancestors were intelligent enough to leave Europe.:tongue:

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

It doesn't matter who originally missed the point. YOU rushed it - so YOU are the idiot. Do YOU even know Europe as the home of your ancestors?? I think no.

If YOU get into Trump's brown ass YOU have enough to do - leave Europe alone.

US warmongers, whether Trump or Biden, are just puppets of the US arms industry. Nobody needs US-NATO as a NON-defense alliance after lying to Russia.

I wish the U.S. would get out of NATO and allow you ignorant Europeans to deal with Russia and China on your own.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wish the U.S. would get out of NATO and allow you ignorant Europeans to deal with Russia and China on your own.

Ich wünschte die NATO wäre um 1990 aufgelöst worden wie der "Warschauer Pakt" durch Russland. Das wäre nach dem "Eisernen Krieg", nach der Entspannungs-Politik von Willy Brand von der SPD und der Wiedervereinigung Deutschlands, die durch Russland möglich wurde, ehrliche Politik gewesen.

Die NATO war ursprünglich "Verteidigungs-Bündnis" und hat sich nach dem Wegfall von "Feind Russland" neue Aufgaben gesucht. Heute ist die NATO nur noch Helfer der aggressiven USA, die in aller Welt stänkert um ihr grosses Arsenal von Waffen abzubauen damit die US-Waffen-Lobby neue produzieren kann. Ich sehe das Gewalt-Monopol allein bei der UNO. Und der Überfall auf den Irak 2003 durch die USA war ohne UNO-Zustimmung. 

Der verbrecherische Angriffskrieg gegen den Irak ist die Quelle der massiven Stärkung des IS und damit des Syrien- Krieges mit Millionen von Flüchtlingen. Nicht die EU oder Deutschland sind für diese Flüchtlinge zuständig sondern alleine die USA.

Dann könnt ihr nicht nur spanisch und chinesisch (die Hälfte der US-Wirtschaft gehört bereits den Chinesen !) auch noch arabisch lernen. Halleluja !! Amerikanisch-Englisch eine Sprache im Untergang. Deutsch wird es immer geben, allein durch seine hervorragenden Dichter wie Lessing, Goethe, Schiller, Büchner .........  Das anglo-Gequassel der Jugend hier ist nur Mode-Erscheinung von Dummen.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

I wish NATO had been dissolved around 1990 like the "Warsaw Pact" by Russia. That would have been honest policy after the "Iron War", after Willy Brand of the SPD's policy of detente and the reunification of Germany, which was made possible by Russia.

NATO was originally a "defense alliance" and after the end of "enemy Russia" it looked for new tasks. Today, NATO is only a helper to the aggressive USA, which is stirring around the world to dismantle its large arsenal of weapons so that the US weapons lobby can produce new ones. I only see the monopoly on the use of force at the UN. And the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 was without UN approval. 

The criminal war of aggression against Iraq is the source of the massive strengthening of the IS and thus of the Syrian war with millions of refugees. Not the EU or Germany are responsible for these refugees, only the USA.

Then you can not only learn Spanish and Chinese (half of the US economy already belongs to the Chinese !) but also Arabic. Hallelujah !! American English a language in decline. There will always be German, simply because of its outstanding poets such as Lessing, Goethe, Schiller, Büchner ......... The Anglo chatter of the youth here is just a fashionable phenomenon for stupid people.

I suggest you start studying the Koran, because the teachings of the Koran are your future. :tongue:

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ich schlage vor, Sie beginnen mit dem Koranstudium, denn die Lehren des Korans sind Ihre Zukunft. :Zunge:

Falsch. ALLE Religion sind grober Unfug - "Opium für das Volk", wie Marx schon sagte. Oder wie der Religions-Wissenschaftler Professor Hans Küng schon vor 40 Jahren schrieb: "Weltfrieden durch Religionsfrieden". Frieden der Religionen wird es aber nie geben und damit auch kein Frieden in der Welt. Die verschiedenen Religionen sind die Quelle des meisten Unheils in der Welt. Kapitalismus, Kommunismus und andere haben auch den Stellenwert von Heilslehren = Religionen. 😁