European General Politics #2

SPYING 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NDTV.COM

Hospital staff in Britain acted swiftly after a man arrived at their emergency ward with a World...

I hope he's not a CC member 😔 

People get more stupider as each day passes.   Who the fuck in their right mind would stick a WWII munition up their ass, then have to go to a hospital to get it extracted.

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

People get more stupider as each day passes.   Who the fuck in their right mind would stick a WWII munition up their ass, then have to go to a hospital to get it extracted.

Stone Cold you think she would have the same problems with a shell stuck up her ass 😏 

LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 file (7.9 MB)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

did you see her video, it's in the link

I just did now.  I only looked at the picture before and seen the Botox lips.   

Could see that dong moving up in her stomach.  Good way to clean out the bowel.  :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just did now.  I only looked at the picture before and seen the Botox lips.   

Could see that dong moving up in her stomach.  Good way to clean out the bowel.  :biggrin:

that's why I said that a WW2 shell wouldn't get stuck in her ass

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hey @dougiestyle4u  here's a video for ya.  :biggrin:

How did you know that I would like this video. She is quite skinny but looks like a fun girl to examine her inards - lol. She sure can go deep. I like the sound effects at the end. With the vape she should  try blowing smoke out her ass. Her big cock dildo doesn't scare me as long as she ain't packin' one there - lol. She is quite the adventurous girl with a big cavity to fill.

• Haha 1