Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

If the guy appears publicly in Leora’s  life , all problems ( well the majority ) will be solved .. I think it is this “ hide and seek “ , “ constant lying “ “ not knowing what she wants “ that keeps this thing continuing .. it is in my opinion the guilts that leora has against everyone …Paul - not honest to him - , this guy - not honest to him about her life - , the subscribers and hardcore fans - not seeing her doing her things like in the past , being absent for many hours during the day , in a way missing their Leora - , all these cause a way of life that good friend jimbo says that she manages to control when I highly doubt it .. we were speaking about her working the last days , suddenly nothing ? Suddenly a visitor when she had no one for two years ? It is a two way life making everyone tired , the more it expands , the more it will be difficult to control it ..and then there will be the mood explosions to the wrong people always 

Well all i can say is her life is so messed up and full of secrets and hiding things that at some point things could unravel quickly, and it will all be her own doing. I can't have any sympathy as it's how she has chosen to live. The Leora of Prague is a very different one to the one from Krasnoyarsk.

She's playing with a delicate house of cards, and anything could fall.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

ieri lunedì è stato un gran giorno 

pomeriggio 

Leora pulizia settimanale 

Notte 

Leora e Denis sul divano guardano un film 

mangiare e bere birra 

Denis dorme nella stanza dei koala e dei panda 

Leora in pigiama nero 

?

without underwear!

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

The Leora of Prague is a very different one to the one from Krasnoyarsk.

I think you don't remember that period, it was not very different : shows (bating dancind) life outside, almost no visitors, and poor sex with Paul.

I think she smiles and laughs more at Prague.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is exactly what i have said Misc - Pure Clickbait, this is all it is. That's why he's there again. I found out too late the thing with Malia was all a show, i have fully admitted that, now with experience i know this is what is happening with him too. I called it already, but i didn't expect it to present itself so quickly! There is nothing real at all here. But guess what? It's worked. Top cams again. So she wins. Pure and simple and the reason why she's doing it of course.

The only difference is that they will probably never masturbate together or have sex with each other.

• Upvote 2