Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Leora may not have anywhere near as much money as people think, she has expensive taste and likes to spend money. If participants could get rich being with RLC there would likely be a lineup to join the project.

Plus it certainly doesn't look like the site itself is doing that well now, the figures aren't good at all.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Of course, the money made means a very comfortable life for quite some time, i would imagine, if this ended. But the notion of being so rich but still taking orders from a company boss seems a little far fetched. Would Masha still live in such a small apartment? Would Leora still have to come home when she clearly doesn't want to at times? Those are the things i look at.

I think that for both of them ( Masha / Leora ) since it is all free and included , I don’t find a reason why they should ask from their employer to move to more luxury places ( Leora actually succeeded in Russia , currently she also has the best apartment apart from the villa ) .. the point is that when you are “ free “ for standard monthly payments ( rent , electricity , gas and so on ) , it is already a luxury when you are also getting cash to appear on cameras .. but .. if this is ( that it for surely is ) a temporary job , bad money management can lead to bankruptcy and even worse .. just look  at all the athletes , football players , basketball players , how many of them hang around when they finish their career totally broken , drugs / alcohol addicted and so on .. that’s why the last years more and more they hire “ property and money consultants “ so they don’t get carried away from the comfort of it and actually be reasonable and save .. 

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if its 5000 euros by month on 10 years its already 600k and with nelly and bogdan its twice that number plus if they invest that money its another story

Nelly and Bogdan own apartments in Moscow .. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think that for both of them ( Masha / Leora ) since it is all free and included , I don’t find a reason why they should ask from their employer to move to more luxury places ( Leora actually succeeded in Russia , currently she also has the best apartment apart from the villa ) .. the point is that when you are “ free “ for standard monthly payments ( rent , electricity , gas and so on ) , it is already a luxury when you are also getting cash to appear on cameras .. but .. if this is ( that it for surely is ) a temporary job , bad money management can lead to bankruptcy and even worse .. just look  at all the athletes , football players , basketball players , how many of them hang around when they finish their career totally broken , drugs / alcohol addicted and so on .. that’s why the last years more and more they hire “ property and money consultants “ so they don’t get carried away from the comfort of it and actually be reasonable and save .. 

I am sure both of them have thought ahead, after all, look how things changed literally overnight when the Russian apartments closed. Anything can happen for it to end, either the company as a whole or individuals.

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Leora may not have anywhere near as much money as people think, she has expensive taste and likes to spend money. If participants could get rich being with RLC there would likely be a lineup to join the project.

If she can provide for herself ( expensive lifestyle and personal beauty care costing hundreds of euros per month ) , her “ big love Paul “ and the animal shelter business as it has been mentioned multiple times here , you can say that she earns really much .. we know already know how much the Barcelona girls earn , I don’t see why it should be different for the biggest RLC star since she does the same job like  the Barcelona girls .. 

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I am sure both of them have thought ahead, after all, look how things changed literally overnight when the Russian apartments closed. Anything can happen for it to end, either the company as a whole or individuals.

I can tell ( because I observe and watch Masha much more than Leora as you know ) that Masha is already in the process of the “ next day “ after RLC .. I am delighted if information is correct that Leora is also at the same path by “ helping / learning “ duties at the friends beauty salon / hairdresser whatever it is place .. I agree totally , it only needs someone to “ stumble “ and put the plug off the fuse 😨

• Like 1