Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, working on the principle “a stiff prick has no conscience” I don’t think LB (or any man for that matter) would give two hoots whether she had a landing strip or not.

Since Paul’s visit then Malia’s arrival not only has there been no landing strip, she no longer gets dressed for odd session which sometimes used to included stockings to please her followers, but since then alas no more.

So one has to now ask is she more interested in pleasing all her followers or her bank manager, because without keeping her followers happy she’ll have an unhappy bank manager.

If things changed, then you'd know the Bank manager isn't happy! And i think it will be a very long time before he was asked for an overdraft, don't you! Just a case of keeping things ticking over.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If things changed, then you'd know the Bank manager isn't happy! And i think it will be a very long time before he was asked for an overdraft, don't you! Just a case of keeping things ticking over.

dont worry about their bank account,all these girls are already millionnaire, leora, masha, nelly

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Honestly I really hate that mop, because long as it's there, it's a very slim chance we will get the opportunity to see that beautiful, shapely butt of hers up close, as she would had to bend down to clean the bathroom floor, but I will continue to keep hope alive

Hang on I will go move it from my hiding place