Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If some are wondering why i am having decent chats with people who i have argued with in the past, well it's simple. Life's Too Short. I'm past arguing over nothing.

Exactly one week ago, i got the biggest reality slap in the face, and since then, being alone with just my thoughts has made me re-evaluate things, and what's important in life. And what are we arguing about? A woman who none of us know, will ever know and lets face it, can survive very easily - And comfortably - without us. So what if someone has a different opinion to me? What does it matter in the end. And this is what i tried to get across last week. Perspective. We can get easily lost in this rlc world, i myself have done, but now it's like, what is it? An entertainment site, that's all. Things are staged and planned? It's no shock anymore is it.

So, we can get along. Because at the end of the day, does it all matter? No, far from it.

Life can change in an instant. And you can't get it back. Remember this.

Very nicely and excellent said ☺️😇. By the way , since I belong to the arguing list 😬🙄 , I would like you to know that I enjoy much more the talks with you , you have always been a good poster here as i have repeatedly told you , but , we were simply not agreeing . We still do but I don’t think our talks and exchange of opinions aren’t happening in a nice way .

I also want to add that despite nothing can replace the loss of a beloved person , if not the most beloved of them all , I hope your sleeping schedule now goes back to more normal times and you manage to escape this - really exhausting - full night time shift of being awaken . 

In any case , a pleasure “ arguing “ in such a way like recently 😁 , we still make something out I want to believe ☺️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
Thursday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!   chris gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio

Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 1

yesterday wednesday was an excellent happy day 

A beautiful girl leora 

afternoon 

making the koala and panda's bed 

Watch TV on the sofa 

red pajamas 

Exit 

ballroom dancing lessons

Night 

Leora On the couch watch TV // movie