Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

il y a 18 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

See, i know i am in a minority here, but this is where i get the most enjoyment now, because she isn't in 'show' mode.

In what world do you live in ?

She's always in a show, she likes it and it pays well so she can be independent from men (like you and me ?)

And back in Russia it was the same except maybe the time she performed painting and sewing.

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Paul on Skype.

And on screen, without his shirt again! 😄 (See!)

Both cooking at the same time, bet they are making the same thing. 

See, i know i am in a minority here, but this is where i get the most enjoyment now, because she isn't in 'show' mode. Even ironing has to be a show now. But with this here, i DO see the 'old' Leora. Happy and content talking and seeing Paul, not thinking about being 'watched' all the time, not bothered about her cam views. This for me is back to what she used to be. And i know some will laugh and i totally get why they want to see her in regular show mode (And let's face it, right now she is happy to give it to them) but i see more of old Leora here. And it's when Paul is there. Even if it's just on a screen.

I think a bit “ out of the box “ here and not in common sense and reasonable , I say then , what about if she wants to show this behavior towards him on cameras ( meaning that is also calculated and prescheduled and not so spontaneous that we all might believe ? ) , possibly wanting to magnetize the thoughts and speculations away of the criticism that she suffers over her life in Prague ? I am also in the minority here perhaps , but hey , it is Leora , a master of manipulating the audience ( even if it needs to involve “ big love Paul “ ) … 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, fax_pug said:

In what world do you live in ?

She's always in a show, she likes it and it pays well so she can be independent from men (like you and me ?)

And back in Russia it was the same except maybe the time she performed painting and sewing.

I live in a depressed, mourning world. The real world.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think a bit “ out of the box “ here and not in common sense and reasonable , I say then , what about if she wants to show this behavior towards him on cameras ( meaning that is also calculated and prescheduled and not so spontaneous that we all might believe ? ) , possibly wanting to magnetize the thoughts and speculations away of the criticism that she suffers over her life in Prague ? I am also in the minority here perhaps , but hey , it is Leora , a master of manipulating the audience ( even if it needs to involve “ big love Paul “ ) … 

No, this is where i (personally) see her at her most natural. This is when she isn't bothered. That's my view.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, fax_pug said:

Leora can care for herself  and others and she likes what she does.

She’s not stupid so she prepares her life for something else but your patriarchal behaviour wanting to rule her life as you please if not a good image for you.

I don’t want to rule the life of anyone , I just speak common sense things , you translate it as advising comments , it is your opinion .. I am 44 years old and not a father , therefore I am far from parenting  anyone here .. but stating something that I consider it a move towards a life path away from cameras , i believe I have the right to judge it as a positive development for my personal preferences and the way I see life . 

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I live in a depressed, mourning world.

Time heals everything .. and life teaches that after a big dark period , the sun comes and brings warmth , happy and smiley  feelings .. it needs time and it isn’t easy , but that’s how life behaves . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Time heals everything .. and life teaches that after a big dark period , the sun comes and brings warmth , happy and smiley  feelings .. it needs time and it isn’t easy , but that’s how life behaves . 

Yeah i know, i was just responding to what had been written, the over protecting vibe, where every word has to be carefully considered.

• Upvote 1