Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

dont worry about their bank account,all these girls are already millionnaire, leora, masha, nelly

You would be amazed knowing what Nelly and Bogdan have acquired through all these years with RLC .. as of total respect to people who prefer to stay behind the “ forum lights “ but they know a lot , I won’t say anything .. but maybe one day they will reveal 🤓😏

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You would be amazed knowing what Nelly and Bogdan have acquired through all these years with RLC .. as of total respect to people who prefer to stay behind the “ forum lights “ but they know a lot , I won’t say anything .. but maybe one day they will reveal 🤓😏

without revealing anything just tell me if im right or wrong

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I wouldn't think millionaires, otherwise they wouldn't be doing this and working, would they?

The smell and color of money when it flows , it can become an addiction .. you need even more than what you have .. it is called “ greed “ .. and many here suggest that since we don’t know the background of all those people , the countries they are coming from , well , you can’t blame them that they want more and more .. I don’t think you doubt that Leora abandoned her whole life in Russia for any other reason except money .. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

The smell and color of money when it flows , it can become an addiction .. you need even more than what you have .. it is called “ greed “ .. and many here suggest that since we don’t know the background of all those people , the countries they are coming from , well , you can’t blame them that they any more and more .. I don’t think you doubt that Leora abandoned her whole life in Russia for any other reason except money .. 

Oh yes, but a millionaire? I highly doubt it. Rich is one thing, but that?

• Like 3

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

without revealing anything just tell me if im right or wrong

I can’t tell for Masha / Leora  … a look in their current lifestyle though can be a good hint .. Nelly and Bogdan have a LOOOOT .. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The amount of money for them , according to the currency exchange , can be considered as being millionaires .. let’s agree that they could have a rather more than comfort life in their home countries in comparison to other natives and locals .. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The amount of money for them , according to the currency exchange , can be considered as being millionaires .. let’s agree that they could have a rather more than comfort life in their home countries in comparison to other natives and locals .. 

Of course, the money made means a very comfortable life for quite some time, i would imagine, if this ended. But the notion of being so rich but still taking orders from a company boss seems a little far fetched. Would Masha still live in such a small apartment? Would Leora still have to come home when she clearly doesn't want to at times? Those are the things i look at.

And dare i say it, when has a millionaire taken orders from peasants....!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

if its 5000 euros by month on 10 years its already 600k and with nelly and bogdan its twice that number plus if they invest that money its another story

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora may not have anywhere near as much money as people think, she has expensive taste and likes to spend money. If participants could get rich being with RLC there would likely be a lineup to join the project.

• Like 1