B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Nana at B2

So I hear that Nana went to B2 to chat with Lola and then her and Lola left the apartment together.  I remember the day that Lola took little innocent Megan to a party and got her blued, glued, and tattooed.  Megan was a total mess when they finally came home.  Nana doesn't know what kind of a woman she is dealing with in Lola and I bet her eyes will be wide open when she returns to the villa.  The stories will be flying of the shelf with what all Lola tried to get her to do.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So I hear that Nana went to B2 to chat with Lola and then her and Lola left the apartment together.  I remember the day that Lola took little innocent Megan to a party and got her blued, glued, and tattooed.  Megan was a total mess when they finally came home.  Nana doesn't know what kind of a woman she is dealing with in Lola and I bet her eyes will be wide open when she returns to the villa.  The stories will be flying of the shelf with what all Lola tried to get her to do.

lola as a master puppeeter always looking for new puppet

Nbc Puppet GIF by America's Got Talent

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yep Home from the beachparty August 27 2016 only very drunk 😉 (no new tattoos..)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you elaborate please?  Are you saying that Bogdan has finally had enough or did something happen like he stumped his toe and lost his sh!t?

He was so wild .. Jumped on the trampoline 🙂