B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In my opinion everything you just said is a bunch of malarky.  Have you ever thought that maybe Fior is the one signing Bogdans paychecks and he is higher ranked than Bogdan within the company?  I'm not saying this as fact, I'm just trying to get you to understand that he plays an integral part in the goings on of RLC and he's not just a chauffeur or a hot shot from place to place.  His presence is not needed to maintain any balance within the group.  The tenants of B4 do not need a male presence to maintain some sort of balance!!

There’ someone who runs business in Barcelona , many people know his “ name “ who don’t prefer to post , he has been mentioned in discussions on cameras . Fior just drives the girls to excursions and he has nothing to do with RLC , at least of what we know . His more often appearances in the villa , it might be a request by Bogdan to at least share a bit of men talks and a beer or so , since the B5 couples are completely done with the villa and want no  connections to it , Alberto doesn’t like the villa atmosphere or shows any fun to be around these people ( in comparison to Martina ) and Bruno is just too young for Bogdan to share some talks of his age or mentality 😂 .. So Fior is just a good friend of Bogdan ( and Nelly ) and he simply hangs around .. if you aren’t bored and you search older forum member posts , you can find out about the background running of the RLC concept in Barcelona .

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I doubt there will be many competitors Naga. She doesn't appear to be well liked these days. Going through her midlife crisis a little early I would say. :smile:

Tbh PP...I've never been a Nelly fan....But I'm in no doubt that she was a normal, nice girl a while back...I think RLC has dragged her down. Occasionally she had her melt down moments in Russia, but nothing compared with Barca...Hooking up with Martina....which was her intention all along, btw, has backfired on her big style...She used to be a very popular girl back then...😞

• Like 2

Lorsque vous devez emmener Radi quelque part en voiture, ne démarrez pas la voiture quand elle dit "je suis prête, j'arrive", attendez plutôt qu'elle soit assise dans la voiture, car choisir la bonne tenue est une opération qui peut prendre beaucoup de temps.

• Like 1

B4 under maintenance.

Radi left at 0740.

Mia spent the night in Barcelona.  Was it her night to sleep with the boyfriend in Barcelona?

I can say based on my knowledge of websites in the U.S. with a concept similar to RLC, but with a less extensive IT infrastructure, that there were at least 5-6 employees working behind the scenes on production and operations.  So it is not just some other guy and Bogdan running the operation in Barcelona.

On replay, between 21:13 and 21:14 on Sept 21, Mia spends a minute, looking at two different mirrors, at her appearance while wearing just panties.  Not something she would do if she was meeting her mother.  So does Mia have a lover in Barcelona other than the German boyfriend, who she would be sharing with Lia?