B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't get it. On weekends the Villa is dead then on a Tuesday they trow a party. RLC don't have big audience numbers on weekends?

The problem with B4 is Nelly & Bogdan and now this Fior character.  Get rid of those 3 and B4 would come back to life again.  You can't have this idiot Fior constantly stealing the girls away from B4 and it is happening way to frequently.  There is not one person that watches RLC that is not tired of seeing Nelly & Bogdan.  Their presence in B4 dampens everything and to them, what they are doing now is what THEY (Nelly & Bogdan) think the viewers want to see.  It's time to never see any of those 3 ever again!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/19/2021 at 11:12 PM, thinga69 said:

Hope that this is Nana's last month. She's been here for 3 months now. Time to leave.

You will probably have to wait until Santa Claus comes up with some changes for her

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told she did and i believe him

I thoght it was the same one that told you that Nana was going to spend the hole day out side the house and then she spend the hole day there. And many other things you invent in your head.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I thoght it was the same one that told you that Nana was going to spend the hole day out side the house and then she spend the hole day there. And many other things you invent in your head.

Please 🙃🥳… his “ sources “ are trustworthy .. it is the ones that tell him also what’s happening outside 😆 “ LMAO “ and “ you are fool to believe that isn’t happening that way “ …. And bla bla bla bla .. 

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I see Radi has adapted to her 'hellhole' of a bedroom.  Get naked, face camera, spread legs, play with pussy, stare at phone. Repeat for hours.  

She is missing B1 😁😆

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It is the same person that told me things which made me say what I said.  You can't blame him telling me things when I choose to say what I say based on what he has told me.  If i'm wrong, I'm wrong and that's just how it goes.

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is the same person that told me things which made me say what I said.  You can't blame him telling me things when I choose to say what I say based on what he has told me.  If i'm wrong, I'm wrong and that's just how it goes.

See the source imageR.02c2c7e3cad9acf512d80d8ceafd8eb4?rik=uM9zn4lw3y26gQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please 🙃🥳… his “ sources “ are trustworthy .. it is the ones that tell him also what’s happening outside 😆 “ LMAO “ and “ you are fool to believe that isn’t happening that way “ …. And bla bla bla bla .. 

MY  sources are real and trustworthy and they told me santa clause ran over the easter bunny. 

R.e3cc458250590858a1d3251748d63928?rik=%2b57ALtIKwq8jHA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 3