B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Down for over 1 1/2 hours and the removal truck has not been to empty Radi’s room. Only change is Mia’s back after her night of bliss and the others are up having breakfast. Guess they maybe didn’t want us to see who brought Mia home 🤔

According to @ddhm, Fior is these girls personal courier which may be true as it's been mentioned several times before with him carrying them off and then bringing them back.  Maybe they went UM so the girls or Lia could wake him up to tell him he needed to go pick Mia up from her night of bliss.  I personally can't see taking B4 down for over 1 1/2 hours so as not to expose someone bringing Mia home.  To me, everything concerning the majority of the UM times is very fishy/suspicious!

6 minutes ago, moules said:

On replay, between 21:13 and 21:14 on Sept 21, Mia spends a minute, looking at two different mirrors, at her appearance while wearing just panties.  Not something she would do if she was meeting her mother.  So does Mia have a lover in Barcelona other than the German boyfriend, who she would be sharing with Lia?

LOL...don't they all?

1 hour ago, moules said:

B4 under maintenance.

Radi left at 0740.

Mia spent the night in Barcelona.  Was it her night to sleep with the boyfriend in Barcelona?

I can say based on my knowledge of websites in the U.S. with a concept similar to RLC, but with a less extensive IT infrastructure, that there were at least 5-6 employees working behind the scenes on production and operations.  So it is not just some other guy and Bogdan running the operation in Barcelona.

I don’t speak about the IT , for what I believe , there’s the main RLC HQ ( I believe in the USA run by Russians ) ..In Barcelona , there’s a “ person “ who let’s say manages the whole Barcelona project , the Manager if you want . Bogdan is having an “ auxiliary “ job for RLC , logistics mostly and other things that require let’s say “ an assistant “ ..All decisions go through this “ Manager “ and Bogdan simply makes them happen .. I can’t see a business like RLC with less than 5-10 IT people to handle the worldwide live feed , keep track of illegal content distributed in the internet and so on.. perhaps a business with maximum 50 employees handling in all cities everything plus the HQ ..that’s my thoughts on that .

• Upvote 1

Let me remind you guys that the Villa is far from every thing in Barcelona, that's why Fior gives the girls some rides. At least I never saw Fior giving rides to the girls the live near the Barcelona's center. Just some delevery of cleaning products.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I don’t speak about the IT , for what I believe , there’s the main RLC HQ ( I believe in the USA run by Russians ) ..In Barcelona , there’s a “ person “ who let’s say manages the whole Barcelona project , the Manager if you want . Bogdan is having an “ auxiliary “ job for RLC , logistics mostly and other things that require let’s say “ an assistant “ ..All decisions go through this “ Manager “ and Bogdan simply makes them happen .. I can’t see a business like RLC with less than 5-10 IT people to handle the worldwide live feed , keep track of illegal content distributed in the internet and so on.. perhaps a business with maximum 50 employees handling in all cities everything plus the HQ ..that’s my thoughts on that .

For the life of me, I cannot think of a single reason why a Russian-owned company would have its global headquarters in the United States.

The Reallifecam domain is registered with a U.S. company in Denver, Colorado.  That company offers web-hosting and cloud-hosting for domain registrants.  This includes servers that provide a DNS address.  Having a U.S. company provide hosting and domain registration does not require that a Russian company who owns and operates a website have a physical presence in the United States, or even have a single employee in the United States.

The villa is not so remote from the city of Barcelona that it does not have a high-speed internet line connecting the villa to the RLC network and to the web.    This line must be able to upload simultaneous video and audio from the x number of cameras at the villa.  This probably requires multiple T1 lines, or a dedicated fiber optic line, rather than broadband cable.  Broadband cable is asynchronous, download speeds are much, much  faster than upload speeds.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

For the life of me, I cannot think of a single reason why a Russian-owned company would have its global headquarters in the United States.

The Reallifecam domain is registered with a U.S. company in Denver, Colorado.  That company offers web-hosting and cloud-hosting for domain registrants.  This includes servers that provide a DNS address.  Having a U.S. company provide hosting and domain registration does not require that a Russian company who owns and operates a website have a physical presence in the United States, or even have a single employee in the United States.

The villa is not so remote from the city of Barcelona that it does not have a high-speed internet line connecting the villa to the RLC network and to the web.    This line must be able to upload simultaneous video and audio from the x number of cameras at the villa.  This probably requires multiple T1 lines, or a dedicated fiber optic line, rather than broadband cable.  Broadband cable is asynchronous, download speeds are much, much  faster than upload speeds.

I don't know in Barcelona, but isn't that hard to subscribe to a dedicated fiber line directly to ISP specially if you are a company. 

23 minutes ago, moules said:

I have no info , I only speculate 😇😎 If you dig a bit the Internet with  patience , you can find a lot concerning RLC’s management through the years .. in the early years of CC’s and RLC , lots of info were revealed of the model business , some people who perhaps were associated and so on .. if I stand correct , the company changed management between 2016-17 .. maybe older CCs members can clarify things , but there are people here who know a bit more of the history of the site and some more details  that perhaps reflect to nowadays status .. in any case , since this is “ sensitive data “ , I find it better that detailed info remain with the people who have a bit more knowledge than being shared with anyone .. 

It was a short period of time that RLC tried to improve the information flow to the users, with info letters. One of these was, possibly by mistake, sent out from a company address and not RLC. But that was prob. before they changed owners.