B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #100 (September)

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

In fact, I think the presence of Fior is necessary to maintain a balance within the group. The roommates of B4 need a male presence, and Fior embodies it seems to me an assurance and also plays a role of confidant somewhere, he seems to have obtained the confidence of all the housemates. Bogdan cannot play this role because he already has the function of handyman for RLC in Barcelona, and also of guard, privileged intermediary between RLC and the roommates.

In my opinion everything you just said is a bunch of malarky.  Have you ever thought that maybe Fior is the one signing Bogdans paychecks and he is higher ranked than Bogdan within the company?  I'm not saying this as fact, I'm just trying to get you to understand that he plays an integral part in the goings on of RLC and he's not just a chauffeur or a hot shot from place to place.  His presence is not needed to maintain any balance within the group.  The tenants of B4 do not need a male presence to maintain some sort of balance!!

Fior's position in RLC is hard to figure out.

This evening, Mia seemed to be pointing out several areas of the penthouse that needed repair.  Why not tell Bogdan about that?  Radi, when she meets him, kisses him fraternally on both cheeks.  The three most senior girls,  Mia, Karol, and Radi, join him on the balcony for a smoke and more conversation.  He sleeps on a mattress in the fitness room.  The girls have a conversation with him that lasts for several hours.  I don't think they would spend that much time with someone who is merely the maintenance man.  (It was Bogdan who washed the big windows several days ago, rappelling off the roof.)

So what to conclude?

He seems to be more involved in the RLC Barcelona operations than Bogdan.  Within the RLC operation, he is at least the equal of Bogdan, if not higher.  He has a good rapport with the girls, and they seem to consider him important enough that talking with him is worthwhile, from their perspective.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In my opinion everything you just said is a bunch of malarky.  Have you ever thought that maybe Fior is the one signing Bogdans paychecks and he is higher ranked than Bogdan within the company?  I'm not saying this as fact, I'm just trying to get you to understand that he plays an integral part in the goings on of RLC and he's not just a chauffeur or a hot shot from place to place.  His presence is not needed to maintain any balance within the group.  The tenants of B4 do not need a male presence to maintain some sort of balance!!

See the source imageOK Joe,,lmao. You have the nerve to say someone else's post is  ''malarkey''?,,lmao Someone who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones...

See the source image

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Fior's position in RLC is hard to figure out.

This evening, Mia seemed to be pointing out several areas of the penthouse that needed repair.  Why not tell Bogdan about that?  Radi, when she meets him, kisses him fraternally on both cheeks.  The three most senior girls,  Mia, Karol, and Radi, join him on the balcony for a smoke and more conversation.  He sleeps on a mattress in the fitness room.  The girls have a conversation with him that lasts for several hours.  I don't think they would spend that much time with someone who is merely the maintenance man.  (It was Bogdan who washed the big windows several days ago, rappelling off the roof.)

So what to conclude?

He seems to be more involved in the RLC Barcelona operations than Bogdan.  Within the RLC operation, he is at least the equal of Bogdan, if not higher.  He has a good rapport with the girls, and they seem to consider him important enough that talking with him is worthwhile, from their perspective.  

Maybe he's like the guy on Craigslist that was scouting places and tenants. 

• Haha 1

No one who is low on the pecking order at RLC is allowed to take four girls off camera for an entire day for a supposed excursion to some distant beach, and not do it once, but several times.   Which is what Fior did.

Bogdan's role in RLC is greatly complicated by Nelly, and her issues.  It could be that girls who are not great and good friends of Nelly, i.e., Gina, see Fior as a counterweight to Nelly, and by extension, to Bogdan.

----------------

Correction to an earlier post I made.  It is Lia who is at the villa tonight.  Mia has apparently gone into Barcelona.

• Like 1