B2 - General Topic 2021 #24 (September / October)

Noldus

20 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

For my part, I'm not so sure, we can't say that Mila, who spends most of her time retired in her room to sleep, was good company for Radi on the last day at B2. I have the impression that Radi had better fun yesterday at B4 in the garden, and the tidying up she did today in her room at B4 seems to confirm this.

I'm just looking at her room now...It must've been in a hell of a state before then if she's actually tidied it...😏

She started tidying up, it's a start, but Radi does a thousand times more things in her "little" room than the others, and she has a thousand and one bras, and at the same time, Radi has her own design. storage, some objects have a reserved place. It's Radi, and if she likes it ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One thing is certain, is that Radi, contrary to my judgment of the first few weeks of my subscription to RLC, is very sociable, and is constantly seeking friendship. You just have to observe her and we see that she likes to talk to whoever wants to hear her, and always gives more than she receives, she does not hesitate like this evening by joining a discussion group, to report glasses and a bottle, or even during massages where you can clearly see that she is giving her maximum.