B2 - General Topic 2021 #24 (September / October)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Anna bate uncovered I will call it "B1 reopening miracle".

This apartment is lost long time ago .. It would be a miracle in general to see anything more than what we have already seen .. I think all hopes are now in B1 and the endless scenarios concerning the three girls and also to see  how Harley will be .. but if she does even 50% of Mimi , it is already a win 🥳🥳

• Upvote 1

I hope this “ Anna’s friend “ gets more praise and comments while being on cameras , very nice lady and kind of “ the girl next door “ that more and more people here have started referring to . 

• Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (September / October)

Jesus Christ Anna you have the most perfect pussy and you don't show us it getting fucked. We would like to see some young handsome man penetrate that amazing looking pussy. All pussies are beautiful and I have some a lot but yours may be the most perfectly designed pussy I have ever seen and would love to see it fucked. If I was younger I would offer you a hell of a lot of money to taste it and fuck it. 

And this might be the craziest post I have ever made on this site....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jesus Christ Anna you have the most perfect pussy and you don't show us it getting fucked. We would like to see some young handsome man penetrate that amazing looking pussy. All pussies are beautiful and I have some a lot but yours may be the most perfectly designed pussy I have ever seen and would love to see it fucked. If I was younger I would offer you a hell of a lot of money to taste it and fuck it. 

And this might be the craziest post I have ever made on this site....

Nah....😉

I want to make another comment. It is a pleasure to be on a forum made up of other odd cats from ALL OVER THE WORLD. Just stay civil to one another and realize you are communicating, As best you can, with others in our world. It's a wonderful thing for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The thing that seems to confuse me about the "friend" is that she has put things away in the closets and drawers like she is staying for awhile.  I wonder if she is being added to the project.  And since last night and today she had been nude.  I wonder if she is now under contract?  And of course is she is then that puts a final nail in the coffin for Radi and Mila as Mila doesn't want anyone else to know so she will not go over to see Radi.  So that romance ends.