Leora - Home Activities #56

Slipper Guyquad

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Is the reason for its success. She is the typical pretty girl next door

Not often you see her in a cardi! Did really suit her.

But you have to say, her 'outdoor activity' is pretty minimal, much less than i think many expected. Really right now, it's the salon job on a Friday, this dance class that she's started and that's pretty much it! The language course is just part and parcel of it, she hangs out with other people here and there, so her time at home has been more massive in a way. She's actually managing to balance things. And this is why the whole thing with you-know-who looks even odder!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not often you see her in a cardi! Did really suit her.

But you have to say, her 'outdoor activity' is pretty minimal, much less than i think many expected. Really right now, it's the salon job on a Friday, this dance class that she's started and that's pretty much it! The language course is just part and parcel of it, so her time at home has been massive in a way. And this is why the whole thing with you-know-who looks even odder!

I'm not starting again but this could be what Leora has been yearning for so long. As for outside I have never let it concern me I do believe there's nobody perfect in this world we all have flaws some people see them others don't pay any mind to them I like to think I'm the latter

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Ste said:

I'm not starting again but this could be what Leora has been yearning for so long. As for outside I have never let it concern me I do believe there's nobody perfect in this world we all have flaws some people see them others don't pay any mind to them I like to think I'm the latter

I get what you mean, BUT what i am referring to is LB. No one else. You will have seen it all i am sure, all the heartache and tears, the screaming. It's been so horrible to watch her go through it. That night where she was literally on the verge of a breakdown, tragic. Yet here we are 10 months later and he's still there in some form. But i think you yourself have been surprised at just how much she has stayed in since Malia left. Yes, being home more to do whatever of course - But i think most have been taken by surprise at the lack of night time activity, just how little she has spent out late or overnight. It's how this has also changed. This today is pretty much the first time since, where it look like it used to be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I get what you mean, BUT what i am referring to is LB. No one else. You will have seen it all i am sure, all the heartache and tears, the screaming. It's been so horrible to watch her go through it. That night where she was literally on the verge of a breakdown, tragic. Yet here we are 10 months later and he's still there in some form. But i think you yourself have been surprised at just how much she has stayed in since Malia left. Yes, being home more to do whatever of course - But i think most have been taken by surprise at the lack of night time activity, just how little she has spent out late or overnight. It's how this has also changed. This today is pretty much the first time since, where it look like it used to be.

I commend your concerns for Leora but she is a intelligent Lady and what you describe went on in the first apartment also she was tough back then as she is now. Personally she will make her decisions in life and it's pretty much  works out well thus far

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Ste said:

I commend your concerns for Leora but she is a intelligent Lady and what you describe went on in the first apartment also she was tough back then as she is now. Personally she will make her decisions in life and it's pretty much  works out well thus far

Yes of course she does and that is how it should be, but i have just never understood why she has put her self through so much for something so part time. With Paul, he is her soul mate and they lived together all those years so i get that fully, with this guy though she can go a week without even calling, yet has been through so much heartache and misery. That is basically my point, so much for so little, and it's not done her any good for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes of course she does and that is how it should be, but i have just never understood why she has put her self through so much for something so part time. With Paul, he is her soul mate and they lived together all those years so i get that fully, with this guy though she can go a week without even calling, yet has been through so much heartache and misery. That is basically my point, so much for so little, and it's not done her any good for me.

She is using him when she tired of bateing  she go get fucked

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes of course she does and that is how it should be, but i have just never understood why she has put her self through so much for something so part time. With Paul, he is her soul mate and they lived together all those years so i get that fully, with this guy though she can go a week without even calling, yet has been through so much heartache and misery. That is basically my point, so much for so little, and it's not done any good for me.

Oh Well That's Women for ya Can't live with Them Can't live Without Them  ( Well I can My wife died 11 years ago I'm doing alright without Women )

• Sad 4