Leora - Home Activities #56

Slipper Guyquad

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I didn't see if she shaved or not. And even if she goes out around 6pm she should still be back for sleep.

I think she did it Saturday morning anyway. But she's on with Paul again, and i would be surprised if she stops in. Then again, look at how much she has been at home. Like, she really hasn't many places to go at all at the moment.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think she did it Saturday morning anyway. But she's on with Paul again, and i would be surprised if she stops in. Then again, look at how much she has been at home. Like, she really hasn't many places to go at all at the moment.

She went out more during the lockdowns than now 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Think she will always have somewhere to go even a long walk. Delivery arrived today 2 bags Leora put them directly into the fridge

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Ste said:

Think she will always have somewhere to go even a long walk. Delivery arrived today 2 bags Leora put them directly into the fridge

Well she still has the language course too, night classes are very possible,  so yeah - But this pattern is more like what it has been before, that's what i'm going off. Getting ready late afternoon, calls Paul, texting then leaves just before 7pm. Especially if there is an Intercom ring.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

One of the 2 bags will definitely be lunch for tomorrow, I doubt she'll be back for dinner as she's going out now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

One will definitely be lunch for tomorrow, I doubt she'll be back for dinner as she's going out now.

She'll be back i predict, but she isn't just throwing on clothes and going. This is more her old long preparation. And let's face it, spoke to him last night, lots of contact today, so at some point they'll meet surely!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well she still has the language course too, night classes are very possible,  so yeah - But this pattern is more like what it has been before. Getting ready late afternoon, calls Paul, texting then leaves just before 7pm. Especially if there is an Intercom ring.

Also looks like she has all her Whites washed and ready for tomorrow night classes

• Upvote 2