Leora - Home Activities #56

Slipper Guyquad

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She'll be back i predict, but she isn't just throwing on clothes and going. This is more her old long preparation. And let's face it, spoke to him last night, lots of contact today, so at some point they'll meet surely!!

Yeah, but even today only time for a dinner and then back home. After what? two weeks not seen?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Yes, but even today only time for a dinner and then back home. After what? two weeks not seen?

Longer than that, well before Malia left. It's been as casual as possible for ages. So therefore, it can only be either that he's not been around to actually see in person, or it has been by choice. Don't forget, a clue was the last 2 weeks, the calls have been later, after midnight rather than before. And i can't see it being his choice, especially from the still regular contact and calls. Because like i say, isn't a couple actually meant to see one another?! When they live in the same town too?! If they have been meeting the last few weeks, which looks a bit doubtful, it can only be a few hours here and there - And that is hardly something resembling 'In love' commitment is it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yes, but even today only time for a dinner and then back home. After what? two weeks not seen?

I bet,he will give her the fuck of her life he will tie her up and put the biggest  dildo up her ass then he will  turn her up side down and shove his smelly un washed dick down her throat and then piss all over her          oops shot my load sorry going  to have pause

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She'll be back i predict, but she isn't just throwing on clothes and going. This is more her old long preparation. And let's face it, spoke to him last night, lots of contact today, so at some point they'll meet surely!!

Got to admit a white Cardigan, Jeans, Trainers, and she looks stunning

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hard on chris said:

I bet,he will give her the fuck of her life he will tie her up and put the biggest  dildo up her ass then he will  turn her up side down and shove his smelly un washed dick down her throat and then piss all over her          oops shot my load sorry going  to have pause

Boy am I glad I'm not letting you near my dog

• Haha 3