B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello everyone, I hear that NO NO no WAY NANA and Krazy Karol spent over 12 hours out of the villa yesterday with that d!ckhead Fior and returned home quite a bit tipsy and yet there is not anything said about it by any of you.  Do you all just not care about anything with RLC anymore or what?  I would be slinging emails at RLC so fast it would make their heads spin.  You all say it's boring and it's the worst RLC ever, yet you do absolutely nothing about it.  This Fior character needs to knock off this carting the girls out of the villa whenever he wants to spend time with them.  Nelly & Bogdan should have been sh!t canned a long time ago!!

It doesn't matter how long they are on the road or spend time in the appartment, because nothing will happen in front of the camera anyway.

BTW, You've made it into the cast of RLC after all. 🤣

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Radi still had hopes to come back to B1.

Agree, it's no coincidence that she began organizing her stuff on the last days.

She understood that there is no chance she's going back there and probably was informed she can't move to b2 permanently 

2 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

Agree, it's no coincidence that she began organizing her stuff on the last days.

She understood that there is no chance she's going back there and probably was informed she can't move to b2 permanently 

Or she just procrastinates like i do when it comes to organizing after a move. I am sure anyone who has had a home for a few years knows what it's like to realize all the ''stuff'' that a person can accumulate over a period of time,but then have to move and pack it all away is when you know you have too much stuff,,lol. I have recently moved from a house i lived in for roughly 11 years and i found stuff i never knew i had,or forgot i had,,lol.