B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am not a Fiora fan but she’s for sure a very sensual woman , she likes to dominate and be dominated by both sexes .. let’s have a bit patience and then we can see how this stay will be for her .. Radi / Fiora , still a dream match for my personal taste 😋😋

its weird how ppl have different taste, u find fiora and masha very sensual and i dont see that at all.

i find leora and ulyana very sensual and u dont like them

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

its weird how ppl have different taste, u find fiora and masha very sensual and i dont see that at all.

i find leora and ulyana very sensual and u dont like them

Ulyana’s top fan here 😇😇😉😉🥳🥳🤩🤩

Leora and Ulyana are super sexual , sexuality at the top … Radislava and Fiora  have sensuality .. two different things .. facial expressions of Radislava are priceless , perhaps the best of a tenant … I don’t think I have said things about Masha except that she is the top tenant for sex , nobody at the whole RLC can give the sexual pleasure that Masha does , she is the best .. but Ulyana also knows how to have  sex , great to be honest  , Hanna and Tereza for sure .. anyway , it is all a matter of taste of what each and every one of us wants from women ☺️

• Like 1