Leora - Home Activities #58

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, fax_pug said:

Talking about that, two days ago she bated on the pillow he'll use soon ..

maybe she gonna start a company sending worldwide pillow she bated on plus dry pussy juice,

she gonna make billions,

where do u want her to ship the 1rst container?

Suez Canal Cargo Ship GIF by GIPHY News

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Looking at the thumbs i think it's fair to say, Leora has absolutely no competition tonight!

Where is everyone else?? In bed or out. Weekends on RLC now is more like a graveyard. I bet even she herself can't believe how easy it's getting. No wonder the site is sinking fast, i honestly can't see how it can survive much longer.

I think if she and Masha called it a day, that would be it. Game over for rlc.

I didn't know anyone watched Masha. She is just a cheap third class whore. Haven't watched her in years. Don't understand why she is still on RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I didn't know anyone watched Masha. She is just a cheap third class whore. Haven't watched her in years. Don't understand why she is still on RLC.

Well, all i know is that she does remain very popular, but some of what i see on the thumbs does look rather odd, to say the least! But she does have a large fan base and can pull in a lot of views, it has to be said. She and Leora are polar opposites, but i think those are the 2 the company need more than the other tenants (Probably Martina will be third on that list)

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

If you claim you haven't watched her in years, then how would you know to sling such disgusting insults about her?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Hmm....does that make Leora a (first class) whore because it seems her channel is the most popular?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1