Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, rebliz said:

The blond guest taking a bath

record/pic required

you cant see anything she turns off the lights and uses her phone as a light really pisses me off because I think she is so hot she is just the type I love,i had 3 girlfriends in a row all 5 ft 2 inches 100 lbs

3 in the bed but cant make out who they are. Needless to say if that's Sasha in the middle then he's in for a big surprise when he wakes up and finds he's cuddling the wrong girl. An even bigger surprise if Masha (who I assume would therefore be on the other side) wakes up first. 

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Relax everyone she  so shy even to change pants in front of her boyfriend

She even bathes in the dark. With that shitty little light under the mirror on, to give just enough light out not to trip the Infra-red sensors.

4 hours ago, Pookus said:

She even bathes in the dark. With that shitty little light under the mirror on, to give just enough light out not to trip the Infra-red sensors.

its her phone she uses it as a light,i don't understand her if she is so shy why bathe here or have sex here she lives in the area why not just go home to do these things????