Masha - Home Activities #21

Noldus

A big purchase of food today ...... and a new plant🌴 ... the plants in the apartment have probably also suffered from the depression of the last few months ... some have died 🍂... but now there are replacements
and this week:
Masha's video could be ready
second vaccination on Wednesday maybe
and then also on Wednesday 6 years Masha at RLC, will there be a reward for this, maybe the trip to Barcelona? (I believe, probably not, RLC will have forgotten).
and who comes to feed the cats 😿😿 and take care of the apartment 🙄

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

A big purchase of food today ...... and a new plant🌴 ... the plants in the apartment have probably also suffered from the depression of the last few months ... some have died 🍂... but now there are replacements
and this week:
and then also on Wednesday 6 years Masha at RLC, will there be a reward for this, maybe the trip to Barcelona? (I believe, probably not, RLC will have forgotten).

She will go to Barcelona. Don't know when.

45 minutes ago, rado07 said:

and this week:

Nice statistics and questions .. it won’t be difficult to find people for the apartment , I am wondering if Masha in Barcelona will now be using B4 or she will stay in Gina’s .. Let’s see the mood of the 3rd visit in 14 months for Masha .. 

3 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

We have days until the weekend, I think she will manage to fuck with 3-4 people until then. Besides, this is her job, the more views she has, the more money she will get. The payment of the drunk photographer is pending.

maybe contingency fee
the success was rather small 😁