Masha - Home Activities #21

Noldus

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Ναι κάπως σαν και την πληρωμή του μουσικού παραγωγού !!!!!!😜

Συνήθως έτσι γίνεται και σε εμάς σε τέτοιες περιπτώσεις ,  εύκολο 😁😆

The funny thing is that this guy has no tattoos , he hasn’t got a big belly , he is nice looking and automatically he is approved to be Masha’s partner tonight 😂🤣

In the year of 2021 , it is incredible that we still judge outside appearances , behaviors after a joint smoking and so on .. 

At the end , another night “ Only At Masha’s “ by far the best apartment ever in the history as far as private life contribution and not only 👏👏

28 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

DD is that you?????

She preferred Crete as the Greek place to go and not this island here 😜

As I have said , i would have never been able to perform or even stand in front of cameras , that’s why I always respect and applaud everyone that appears on cameras , even more when they are newcomers or first time appearing ☺️

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The funny thing is that this guy has no tattoos , he hasn’t got a big belly , he is nice looking and automatically he is approved to be Masha’s partner tonight 😂🤣

In the year of 2021 , it is incredible that we still judge outside appearances , behaviors after a joint smoking and so on .. 

I think few people mind that people have tattoos or a belly
but an essential criterion for judging people is their behavior.
There are differences here that make some guests appear more positive than others.🤔

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The year 2021 has nothing to do with it.  Tattoos and outside appearances depict weak people.  People with no self confidence, no self pride, and people that are looking to be noticed and get attention.

56 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The year 2021 has nothing to do with it.  Tattoos and outside appearances depict weak people.  People with no self confidence, no self pride, and people that are looking to be noticed and get attention.

You talk about footballers / soccer players , basketball players that they seek attention ? Actors or singers ? 

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

that doesn't look good for the boy
he had to drink too much
and fell asleep at the kitchen table 🤔

Look now how it goes .. if this was happening from a man to a woman , they would all speak that the guy took advantage in order to put the woman in bed and the rest bla bla bla .. now , with total control of Masha and the guy looking completely lost ( he lost total control of himself , he doesn’t speak at all , very strange and from one moment to the other ) , it’s another story ..I think Masha should be more careful with such camera exposing from the guests .. 🤨