Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I believe I have read here in the past that Leora had a friend at the Consulate and he got her some sort of special visa. That Leora had told Malia to talk to this person but she never got around to it.

This might not be 100% right but it's what I believe I read a while ago.

Nope 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Too much exaggerating speculations 😃🤣 from the “ we don’t even know if Leora has felt the size of a male reproductive organ since two years “ to another possibility being the guy that you suggest 😨🤷‍♂️

Ok ddhm what language does Leora text in for replies back to LB... Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Italian... answer please if you know.

4 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Ok ddhm what language does Leora text in for replies back to LB... Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Italian... answer please if you know.

I don’t have an answer … but many people here say that they can identify to who she texts at times and also understand her conversations when it isn’t of course in private .. I only talk , speculate or make conclusions after what i am personally observing and watching , right or wrong , they are simply opinions and nothing confirmed , at least before anyone admits or posts ( they have to be also credible posters ) .

The problem here is that many people know things but the don’t share , I have also some sources with Russian language for this apartment here but they don’t even care to observe Leora , in the past they were “ battled to humiliation “ while providing much of her talks with Paul and they decided to step aside and simply share the knowledge with people that have a great respect and reputation here at the forum .. for example , there was the translation that Malia was caught by the police and she had to go and you maybe remember the reactions .. I know much much much ( 3X 😂🤣 ) about this story 😎 So , Leora prefers to keep quiet , she is shy 😇

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Eventually, even if it hasn't already, the lack of sleep will take it's toll on her health.

It's not a matter of how long she spends in bed, it's a matter of how much quality sleep she enjoys, which is very little recently.

Part of the solution is evident and easy to rectify, if when she goes to bed she switches her phone off and leaves it in another room she might see an improvement in her sleeping pattern.

Social media and messages will still be there the next morning.

Give it a try Leora ! You may just enjoy the benefits of it.

Easier said than done J!