Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Donc, elle a déjà un rhume, éternue et tousse, il ne fait pas si chaud dehors, et maintenant sur la chicha à nouveau.

Cette fille essaie-t-elle de se rendre malade ?

Météo prague 19° ciel couvert

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So she's already got a cold, been sneezing and coughing, it's not that warm outside, and now on the shisha again.

Is this girl trying to make herself unwell?

Slip seems like you're getting over protective remember she is a woman and she will always  know what's  best for her

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The way I see things , Leora at the moment is sorting personal issues out .. lots of talks and messages happening while in her mobile , I think we can easier understand her current actions and behavior around middle  of October  .. for sure , even if she enjoys her freedom , this monotonous and isolating reality without any life purpose ( apart from cash flow ) is costing a lot in her emotional attitude .. she thinks a lot . 

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je deviens trop protecteur ??

Avez-vous vu la merde que je reçois si je ne dis pas qu’elle est parfaite ?? Même si je sais qu’elle a des trucs en cours.

Je la sens triste presque les larmes aux yeux

Même si je sais qu’elle a des choses en cours. ??

U veux dire quoi ???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, patou said:

I feel her sad almost with tears in my eyes

Even though I know she's got things going.  ??

U mean what ???

It could be hormonal, but it's rare to see her this way.

I mean the whole LB thing, the sleep pattern, the restlessness, Paul, maybe being alone isn't as much fun as she'd thought, all this builds up. 

She isn't too good right now. It's clear sadly. It's too easy to say because she dances, she's happy.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2