Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

Hmm, she's suddenly looks lost in thought, crashed all of a sudden. Hugging the teddy bear. 

She needs a good night's sleep, by her own admission, she's having trouble sleeping and feels restless. In fact, she looks upset 😟

But i'm not surprised, if she's tired emotionally through lack of sleep and things on her mind.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Either it is the right time that Leora breaks up with LB or she no longer holds up the long period of solitude at home.

Brokk, it was the right time a long time ago, you've witnessed a lot of it. Month after month of arguing and tears. But she's put herself through it, she knows what she keeps letting herself in for.

But something isn't right, i agree, things are getting to her, she is alone too much for her own good, and i think she's emotionally drained. She's told Paul she's tired, and tonight she looked like she was crashing. Poor thing.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Brokk, it was the right time a long time ago, you've witnessed a lot of it. Month after month of arguing and tears.

But something isn't right, i agree, things are getting to her, she is alone too much for her own good, and i think she's emotionally drained.

I believe this is the DEFINITIVE RIGHT TIME. She hasn't dated him in a while and they haven't even talked to each other on the phone. And it seems she doesn't want to be the one to call him. If before it took little to put everything right now it seems something deeper.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I believe this is the DEFINITIVE RIGHT TIME. She hasn't dated him in a while and they haven't even talked to each other on the phone. And it seems she doesn't want to be the one to call him. If before it took little to put everything right now it seems something deeper.

The last fall out, 3 weeks ago, was fixed just 24 hours later. It's been one week tonight since she spoke to him, in the apartment at least. But how many times have we seen this happen? Only for it to suddenly go back to how it was. This time last year, she and Malia played for 8 full nights in some way after she fell out with him and ignored him all that time. Then she finally called him and it began again, everything with Malia stopped. She broke up with him in November shortly after that horrific Friday night, only to get back together 2 weeks later. They've fallen out, made up, fallen out again and made up again in the space of just 2 days. And i can't even begin to put a number on how many yelling calls i've heard (There were SEVEN on one night alone). But it's all her doing sadly, and if she is willing to put herself through this month after month, giving it yet another go....What does it take before one of them finally says "This has gone too far". She's gone through too much over him. No one's enjoyed seeing any of it, witnessing this great woman go through it all (and for what exactly?), and there is no way this looks remotely healthy for her. Especially as she has no one to chat to about it there.

It has never worked, quite clearly. Yet we said this in November, in February, in June.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Either it is the right time that Leora breaks up with LB or she no longer holds up the long period of solitude at home.

I need to say that the story with the male friend is just one of the main reasons of this restless and worried behavior , however on camera it appears that Leora is happy and smiley and so on … but … the way I see it , it is this whole life that she has in Prague that causes for these ups and downs , the restless nights , the relaxed and smiley evenings , the disappointed and worried days … the way Leora leads her life , this famous two ways life that I am tired referring to every now and then , this is also the reflection to her life .. from smiles to tears , from happiness to sadness .. nothing strange as she is denying to live a normal life and she pretends having one , because this is what’s happening for me , an outside “ ha ha ha “ and “ ho ho ho “ and an on cameras presentation of satisfaction but inside her chest and mind and thoughts , a tired and unhappy person , trying to balance a life in front of an audience , the outside friends , her ex life in Russia , her current life in the Czech Republic , her whatever emotional and lovable stories anywhere .. If anyone knows a person that has ever managed to hide his life for 2 years in a circle of people without feeling guilty or pretending that it is all fine for such a long time while inside is like a volcano ready to erupt , well , what more I can say ? 

At the end , there are the loyal hardcore fans who live and breathe to see her doing only one thing .. then they are happy because she satisfied them .. and herself according to them .. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

she is not alone, she have all her friends at the hair salon

You mean the ones that aren’t allowed to visit  her and comfort her and offer a bit of company and not being / feeling alone ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1