Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

8 minutes ago, patou said:

Elle va tomber malade à rester dehors elle a remis un carré à chauffer de nouveaux

Cela n’est pas sérieux

it will hurt to be on the balcony in the Cold 

and smoke shisha 

maybe will get sick 

Cough 

The flu 

sinusitis 

🤧🤒🛌

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

If Leora doesn't find a good and fulfilling life for her outside of RLC and the merciless cameras very quickly, she will sooner or later destroy herself physically and psychologically. She is looking for a new meaning in her life I think. There must be big problems outside of RLC in Prague or in Russia. Unfortunately, we can now see the result. And many of us get sick because we want to help but we can't.

The problem is Gerald, she thinks she knows best - Like we all do. As outsiders, we can see and hear what happens, perhaps more than she realizes. But as observers, you witness more, especially little things like signs of getting upset. Yes, we can offer advice etc, but it means nothing. She will only make her own decisions, whether good or bad. Again, like we all do. It's her life and her choices, and all we are, are casual outsiders looking in.

It's too easy to say "She'll be fine" or "It's none of our business" - Isn't part of being a fan showing concern, worry? Yes it is. Whether that's appreciated or not, that's up to the person involved. But we don't dismiss this kind of thing, unless the viewer is one who is only interested in her bates and nothing else, of which there are many. But taking everything on board, right now she does have problems of one kind or another, I can see it, you can, others can. And we know this and show it bothers us. Again, that's being not only a fan, but someone who cares. If you buy into the RLC thing, you accept it all, the rough with the smooth. And right now, Leora is showing she's having a rough patch. For me, she concentrated too much at times being 'Leora' rather than the actual person inside.

And what's nicer than a stranger showing concern for another human?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

As I previously mentioned, I believe that no matter how things may have seemed because of what may have been said on several occasions, that a thought of how things seemed when she was there by herself for 5 months before her friend arrived and became her roommate for awhile, had crossed her mind and deep down, she really did not care for her friend ending up having to leave no matter how it may have seemed afterwards when she cleaned the apartment more thoroughly than it had been in awhile, and made a few rearrangements and added some newer furnishings. Everyone who lives together at some time or another have disagreements and spats, even family members. It is my opinion that deep down, she would have preferred it if her friend could have stayed there and remained her roommate longer.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1