Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't believe in this. What would be the reason for this? Create threads here on CC? And what would it gain from it? The apartment has been practically empty until now. I doubt that she wanted to "feel the situation" of Denis' eventual visit to a forum that represents the small part of the subscribers on RLC.

Who knows? But it was put forward as a suggestion, and it's something i wouldn't dismiss totally.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Who knows? But it was put forward as a suggestion, and it's something i wouldn't dismiss totally.

Trust me, that's bullshit. If you believe this then Leora gets paid by CC as well as by RLC ... there are no other explanations.

Again, I don't see a single reason to have discussions created on a forum that she hardly even frequents. Apart from trolling, what does she gain from it? To have a laugh, all she needs to do is look for any fucking comedy program.

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Trust me, that's bullshit. If you believe this then Leora gets paid by CC as well as by RLC ... there are no other explanations.

Again, I don't see a single reason to have discussions created on a forum that she hardly even frequents. Apart from trolling, what does she gain from it? To have a laugh, all she needs to do is look for any fucking comedy program.

Whoa, calm down! 

No one said she gets paid by CC! All that was said is that doing something like that gets people watching and then perhaps chatting about it, that's all. Good for the view count. Nothing more than that Brokk!

• Like 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Whoa, calm down! 

No one said she gets paid by CC! All that was said is that doing something like that gets people chatting, that's all. Nothing more than that Brokk!

Yeah, but for what? Leora is smart enough to do things just to please most subscribers, namely masturbating. I doubt she cares about our comments here in the least, she's never really cared about it until now, I don't see why she has to do it now just to trolling us.

I believe more in the fact that in theory Denis had to come for there but then there was an unexpected event or a setback. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yeah, but for what? Leora is smart enough to do things just to please most subscribers, namely masturbating. I doubt she cares about our comments here in the least, she's never really cared about it until now, I don't see why she has to do it now just to trolling us.

I believe more in the fact that in theory Denis had to come for there but then there was an unexpected event or a setback. 

Yes so do i. And as i said, it was merely a suggestion that by doing that, it then could create more views, if people expected an arrival. That's all, nothing about what was actually written as a result on here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

because Dennis has a toothbrus 

At the sink ????

Yeah, simply that she took his brush out last night, then has put it back into the drawer tonight. So the plan must have changed, but as i said, she didn't sound like she's in the mood for company today. It could therefore be her own choice.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1