Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

However, it is clear that in this last days Leora has a thousand thoughts and is stressed from not being able to sleep at night. I'm a little sorry but they are the result of her past and recent choices and frankly only herself can solve the situation. And the fact that she herself decides to isolate herself doesn't help much.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, it is clear that in this last days Leora has a thousand thoughts and is stressed from not being able to sleep at night. I'm a little sorry but they are the result of her past and recent choices and frankly only herself can solve the situation. And the fact that she herself decides to isolate herself doesn't help much.

This is what i was saying, it's called caring isn't it. Looking out for someone. But you get shot down for doing so. If we left it at 'When is she going to bate', we'd be alright. They are all her choices yes, but that doesn't stop us from being concerned about it all. And she quite clearly has problems right now. WE treat her like a person, not a caged circus act who is only there to 'Perform'. Trouble is, and again it's her choice, she is playing up to that image a lot. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

seguramente, ha surgido algo, con lo que ella no contaba, y esto le esta provocando algo de estrés.

ella lleva 8 años siendo la Reina de RLC, y esta situación no la va a derrumbar. Ella sabrá como solucionarlo, si es que ha ocurrido algo

Su mente es fuerte

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

👏👏 Excellent said ☺️😇

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is what i was saying, it's called caring isn't it. Looking out for someone. But you get shot down for doing so. If we left it at 'When is she going to bate', we'd be alright. They are all her choices yes, but that doesn't stop us from being concerned about it all. And she quite clearly has problems right now. WE treat her like a person, not a caged circus act who is only there to 'Perform'. Trouble is, and again it's her choice, she is playing up to that image a lot. 

She is also trapped with the “ performing “ issue .. If she doesn’t , she is maybe afraid that the criticism of being at an apartment that she has chosen to not bring any visitors , will result to the negative criticism that she’s  struggling to face when it happens ( the periods when she was out of the apartment while Malia was living with her ) .. then , whenever she does , it is clearly few the times that it happens for her relaxation and pure personal pleasure ( even the fans understand it ) … 

My point is that this way of life she has chosen , it has brought her at a dead end , BUT .. even the dead end , after better observation can have alternative paths , it is completely up to her what she will choose to do .. 

Were I Leora , I would call for the “ airplane sign “ , take a week or two of holidays and since the fans here believe that Paul is the one that is mostly missed , will take the plane and travel to Russia , spend time with him and the dog and come back in Prague , completely freshened  , stronger , smilier , BETTER .. what is preventing her from “ using “ the airplane sign ? Is she obliged to RLC not to visit Russia ? Fear of not being able to come back because she is illegal in the country ? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Were I Leora , I would call for the “ airplane sign “ , take a week or two of holidays and since the fans here believe that Paul is the one that is mostly missed , will take the plane and travel to Russia , spend time with him and the dog and come back in Prague , completely freshened  , stronger , smilier , BETTER .. what is preventing her from “ using “ the airplane sign ? Is she obliged to RLC not to visit Russia ? Fear of not being able to come back because she is illegal in the country ? 

You're not the only one who thinks a trip home would do her the world of good, even for just one week. I can't see any problem with it. Why it hasn't happened, now that is something none of us can know.

• Upvote 1