US General Domestic Politics #34 Begins 09/27/21.

Good for her

WWW.MSN.COM

In a statement, the Arizona Democrat warned that delaying the vote only reduced trust within the party

“What Americans have seen instead is an ineffective stunt to gain leverage over a separate proposal,” Sinema said. “I do not trade my vote for political favors — I vote based only on what is best for my state and the country. I have never, and would never, agree to any bargain that would hold one piece of legislation hostage to another

WWW.MSN.COM

Democratic Sen. Kyrsten Sinema calls her party's two-track legislative approach an 'ineffective stunt'

The left (Progressives) in the Democratic Party are fucking up everything they touch--again.

31 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

lee_judge_lee_judge_for_09302021_5_.gif

And everyday Joe Biden keeps inviting thousands more "dreamers"into the U.S.  So why do Democrat politicians take so much campaign money from corporations? Why did the U.S.Chamber of Commerce endorse Joe Biden in the 2020 election? 

• Upvote 1

WWW.MSN.COM

"While I have great respect for the Speaker, I believe her decision to again delay a vote on the bipartisan infrastructure bill is wrong," said Rep. Murphy.

Along with a group of Members, I've been working around-the-clock to pass the bipartisan infrastructure bill, legislation we helped craft back in April with my Senate colleagues. But a small far left faction of the House of Representatives undermined that agreement and blocked a critical vote on the President's historic bipartisan infrastructure bill."

On 10/1/2021 at 1:30 AM, golfer06 said:

so i guess that those people will be singled out to not get tax increases?

so far that is a correct statement-from the article --and it is working--that loophole is not being addressed to increase taxes.

For private equity firms, keeping their tax rate at the lower capital gains level is their top priority in Washington and has been for years.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:25 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Look! Just like Trump!

Biden knows how to be a star on TV, too! Ahh, a magic show from the master of illusion, himself.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

The White House has developed a special video set for President Joe Biden for events that are broadcast online or include video conferencing.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/fake-views-white-house-creates-illusionary-white-house-set-for-joe-biden-events/

On 10/1/2021 at 1:46 AM, golfer06 said:

and the problem is...............?

The problem is we have Biden acting like he is President..----