US General Domestic Politics #34 Begins 09/27/21.

I still think it's odd that abortion is so prolific now that birth control pills have been around for decades. Too poor to buy $3000 a year in birth control pills? Then you're either a pimp or a whore and you should write that off on your taxes as a business expense so I won't have to pay for it. I'm a little tapped out on providing food, drugs, welfare payments and health benefits to the vagrants, junkies, and bums that line our streets.

Yes, I know babies are inconvenient. And yes, unborn babies are humans -- they have human DNA. But somehow they have no lawyers to fight for their constitutional rights whatsoever. But it is clearly unjust to force someone who is morally  opposed to abortion to have the government tax them to pay for the abortion of other people who didn't take responsibility for the consequences of their own actions.

• Like 2

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Late Saturday, the editors of the conservative Wall Street Journal slammed the Republican Party for continuing to indulge former president Donald Trump in his attempts to contest an election that is...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Insurrectionist Rep. Paul Gosar has been railing about imaginary voter fraud as long as anyone -- since long before Donald Trump lost the 2020 election. So, it was notable to hear what he had to say Friday...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I still think it's odd that abortion is so prolific now that birth control pills have been around for decades. Too poor to buy $3000 a year in birth control pills? Then you're either a pimp or a whore and you should write that off on your taxes as a business expense so I won't have to pay for it. I'm a little tapped out on providing food, drugs, welfare payments and health benefits to the vagrants, junkies, and bums that line our streets.

Yes, I know babies are inconvenient. And yes, unborn babies are humans -- they have human DNA. But somehow they have no lawyers to fight for their constitutional rights whatsoever. But it is clearly unjust to force someone who is morally  opposed to abortion to have the government tax them to pay for the abortion of other people who didn't take responsibility for the consequences of their own actions.

Even in cases of rape and incest, huh rodent?  They took no responsibility for that?  It's not our decision to make.  A woman has as much right as a man to make choices for herself.  How long before women have to start buttoning up to the neck and wearing ankle length skirts?  

• Like 2

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former President Donald Trump may have inadvertently helped contribute to the criminal case against him brewing in Georgia during his rally on Saturday, according to one former federal...

• Like 2