Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's not about interest Nich, it's simply to do with learning about Czech history, which involves the Religious aspect. When she was telling Paul about it, she mentioned the 1800s.

I realize that, but she also acquired a buddhist incense holder that she placed on the nightstand and occasionally burned incence on. That is also part of practices of those who believe in or are practicing a religion of Buddhism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

I realize that, but she also acquired a buddhist incense holder that she placed on the nightstand and occasionally burned incence on. That is also part of practices of those who believe in Buddhism.

Oh yes, i think she is more into the spiritual side of things rather than Orthodox Religion.

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yes, i think she is more into the spiritual side of things rather than Orthodox Religion.

It has seemed that she might apparently be intrigued enough to apparently be so at this point in her life, since Catholism is a belief that a savior or messiah of mankinds less desireable or wicked ways  have never actually arrived yet, and Buddhism is apparently a belief of life being constantly recycled to an extent of there being reincarnation from one life to another. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Miraguy said:

She has been gone a long time, after going out this late at night. She must plan on returning as the lights and TV are still on.

It looked last minute, like she wasn't going anywhere, and was dressed and out 5 minutes later. And yeah, put the TV show on pause. So it looks like someone invited her out and she accepted. She looked happy enough, not someone going for a crisis chat.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It looked last minute, like she wasn't going anywhere, and was dressed and out 5 minutes later. And yeah, put the TV show on pause. So it looks like someone invited her out and she accepted. She looked happy enough, not someone going for a crisis chat.

Gets back to my opinion that no matter what was ever said and overheard enough for some to think otherwise, or what occurred in the apartment that may have made things seem otherwise after her previous roommate had departed, that afterwards she more than likely would have preferred that her friend would have been able to stay and remain her roommate longer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Gets back to my opinion that no matter what was ever said and overheard enough to know, that she more than likely would have preferred that her friend would have been able to stay and remain her roommate longer.

Regarding that Nich, my own opinion, looking at how she has been in the last week, is that after the first flush of being alone has worn off, she's not finding it as easy or comfortable now as she thought it'd be. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Regarding that Nich, my own opinion, looking at how she has been in the last week, is that after the first flush of being alone has worn off, she's not finding it as easy or comfortable now as she thought it'd be. 

That's probably related to what my opinion has been on such matters. Considering how long her and Malia had been close friends, it's more likely than not. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's probably related to what my opinion has been on such matters. Considering how long her and Malia had been close friends, it's more likely than not. 

And certainly this week, when you consider how she's been, she's needed someone. But had to rely on Paul all that way away. Things can happen out of anywhere, even to her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And certainly this week, when you consider how she's been, she's needed someone. But had to rely on Paul all that way away. Things can happen out of anywhere, even to her.

In modern times, a majority of people are not as used to being alone for any substantial periods of time compared to others of populations at times in the past. Even though there are still quite a bit of the populations of modern times that live alone, a majority of the populations of modern times prefer to live with some sort of companionship.

Just now, Nicholas said:

In modern times, a majority of  people are not as used to being alone for any substantial periods of time compared to others at times in the past. Even though there are still quite a bit of the populations of modern times that live alone, a majority of the populations of modern times prefer to live with some sort of companionship.

She has spent some considerable time in the past on her own of course, but this time it (To me) looks different for her. And there's no doubt she's had a rough time this week, one way or another.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1