Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She has spent some considerable time in the past on her own of course, but this time it (To me) looks different for her. And there's no doubt she's had a rough time this week, one way or another.

That's true she did. But her spending 5 months living by herself after spending at least 6 years living with her previous roommate who she was invloved in a relationship with, probably is part of a reason that made her think about what it was actually like when she did actually live by herself during that 5 months after her arrival there. Such circumstances do not have much effects on some people in life in modern times, although such circumstances probably do have effects on a majority of the lives of many of the populations of modern times. 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think Leora really needs Eva her dog 🐕 to be with her, I think Leora is a little bit lonely 🙁 

She abandoned Eva.  What makes you think Eva wants her back?!  I think Eva has been living a better life outside the bubble.  Let's just hope Paul hasn't forgotten to feed her.

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

She abandoned Eva.  What makes you think Eva wants her back?!  I think Eva has been living a better life outside the bubble.  Let's just hope Paul hasn't forgotten to feed her.

Apparently you must believe that, but being an advocate for animals, I happen to not believe that. I believe that she believed that her and her previous roommate found themselves in circumstances that they were not expecting with the closure of the residences in that country. It was already known that the her previous roommate had only been employed on a part time basis and was trying to make some money from occasionally repairing small electronic devices which happened to be mostly mobile phones, whenever he had a potential offer to do so. It was eventually revealed that he had supposedly had to resort to living with some of his family during that time. So it is more than likely that she felt that her relocating there to be able to again have an income, along with a place to live and reside while doing so, is more of a logical reason of her decision to relocate there to do so, than her abandoning that dog which she obviously loved and cared for a great deal, and apparently still has since she apparently has continuously sent financial support back there to assist in taking care of the pooch, besides her involvement in assisting with some financial support of an animal shelter and santuary back where she is from as well.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right now, looks like she has pain in her side, took what i think is an antacid remedy. But it's hurting her for sure and looks upset again. She's having a bad time right now. It's one thing after another.

Aunt Flo is ready to move in for a few days.  :biggrin: