Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Just to clear a few things up for the people who talk to the not so good  translators :

leora has said a few times she is on a residence permit,  she has 3 years to go.  This is why she has to learn the language , also has to learn the history of the country and will have to pass a test, and she is really enjoying doing this.

Also it has never been mentioned that malia was arrested , she was stopped and asked to show her visa as were lots of other foreign people around that time who had to stay in the country when their visa had ended because of covid and the lockdowns.  

Tomorrow is 'Czech statehood day'  this is a national holiday , so all shops will be closed.  

When did she say these things so I can confirm them please. 

18 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Google says that 39.8% of Czechs are Atheists and 39.2% are Catholic.  So perhaps she should up on the Atheists too.

Apparently, she has been interested in Buddhism to some extent for awhile now. What such an interest might have to do with either Catholism, or that of anyone being interested in being considered an athiest, I could not say for certain since Buddhism apparently practices a belief of believing in certain mythological beings or individuals along with a belief of reincarnation.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Apparently, she has been interested in Buddhism to some extent for awhile now. What such an interest might have to do with either Catholism, or that of anyone being interested in being considered an athiest, I could not say for certain since Buddhism apparently practices a belief of believing in certain mythological beings or individuals.

It's not about interest Nich, it's simply to do with learning about Czech history, which involves the Religious aspect. When she was telling Paul about it, she mentioned the 1800s.

• Haha 1