Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

Welcome back to the forum @Slipper Guyquad . This is a procedure that we will all suffer in life sooner or later , I hope you concentrate on the famous “ life goes on “ for everyone and that you use any experience made of all of the recent events for a nice and beneficial future concerning other beloved people you have in family 

We just need to move on forwards , always ☺️😇 Your mother found peace , through you and anyone in family she will be always remembered . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Welcome back to the forum @Slipper Guyquad . This is a procedure that we will all suffer in life sooner or later , I hope you concentrate on the famous “ life goes on “ for everyone and that you use any experience made of all of the recent events for a nice and beneficial future concerning other beloved people you have in family 

We just need to move on forwards , always ☺️😇 Your mother found peace , through you and anyone in family she will be always remembered . 

Thank you DD. But there is also a lot of things to deal with post-all this, including the home i have lived in since i was 5 years old, and so i have quite a few things hanging over my head which will involve a lot to deal with.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep, gone. I think that confirms it.

The bears can still go to the charity she spoke to - After all, he never saw them anyway.....

Nobody actually knows if this male guy doesn’t know of Leora’s job and that he hasn’t seen , witnessed or being told about a site like RLC .. I don’t think anyone can tell if he also watches .. can it be that he is telling her to stop ? And that being one of their main argument reasons ? 

The truth is , no matter how many want to deny it or not , that this model of Leora’s life , it will always bring the expected viewership and ultimately the money but as s human being , the more she will be earning financially , the more she will be losing as a human being . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody actually knows if this male guy doesn’t know of Leora’s job and that he hasn’t seen , witnessed or being told about a site like RLC .. I don’t think anyone can tell if he also watches .. can it be that he ox telling her to stop ? And that being one of their main argument reasons ? 

The truth is , no matter how many want to deny it or not , that this model of Leora’s life , it will always bring the expected viewership and ultimately the money but as s human being , the more she will be earning financially , the more she will be losing as a human being . 

Quick response, as i personally see it. 

First paragraph - Have never thought he does/Won't as a result/NO!/NO!

Second paragraph - I think the same and have done for a while.