Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I realise they possibly couldn't fix it and I'm not asking them to Aussie, what I was stating was that the ignore feature is not the great panacea the Mod's would have us believe.

I quite like it, it means I don't have to put up with pulo filipe's constant dribbling & dro0oling in this forum

• Haha 1

I think that Leora is worried about someone’s health at the moment, possibly her fathers although I am not totally sure.

She was talking on the phone and was getting quite emotional a couple of times.

Don’t like to see her upset.

Whoever it is I would wish him/her a speedy recovery.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I quite like it, it means I don't have to put up with pulo filipe's constant dribbling & dro0oling in this forum

Yes it has its uses sometimes, but then Pulo is harmless and never says a bad word about anyone, and rarely do people re quote him, so the situation I was referring to would be unlikely to arise in Pulo’s case.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

un beau cul et un chaton lavés 

Et un chaton lavé en profondeur, je ne sais que sa veux dire pour la suite Leora au téléphone ?

Et elle a passé beaucoup de temps dans les toilettes avant sa douche surement pour se raser

• Like 1

1 minute ago, patou said:

Et un chaton lavé en profondeur, je ne sais que sa veux dire pour la suite Leora au téléphone ?

Et elle a passé beaucoup de temps dans les toilettes avant sa douche surement pour se raser

If the landing strip has disappeared, it means that she has shaved.

• Like 1