Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

il y a 11 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

la 1ère fois que je l’ai entendue parler de son permis, c’était plus tôt dans l’année, puis encore une fois quand elle faisait des cours de langue en ligne avec paul, la dernière fois était à peu près au moment où malia partait ou partait en parlant à son amie à la maison sur skype. .

elle a mentionné la « journée de l’état tchèque » lors de son appel téléphonique à paul ce week-end, et parle de tout sera fermé mardi.

Si tout est fermé aujourd’hui alors leora ou est-elle passé ?????

Très bonne soirée

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 7 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Not our business Pat,' it's her private life outside the apartment.🙂

Je suis complétement d’accord mais je me suis ennuyé aujourd’hui de pas la voir quand je l’observe sa me détend et maintenant il est l’heure pour moi de me coucher donc je ne la verrais pas

Je vous souhaite une très bonne soirée a tous

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Je suis complétement d’accord mais je me suis ennuyé aujourd’hui de pas la voir quand je l’observe sa me détend et maintenant il est l’heure pour moi de me coucher donc je ne la verrais pas

Je vous souhaite une très bonne soirée a tous

Goodnight friend patou And wife 

❤️🦆❤️🦆❤️

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

😺

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, patou said:

Si tout est fermé aujourd’hui alors leora ou est-elle passé ?????

Très bonne soirée

The shops will be closed but if it is a national holiday there will be some event. Or it will be at the home of her friends.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The problem with blocking people is that it's not foolproof Blue, that's one of the things the Mod's don't grasp, they think it is the cure all remedy...it isn't.

An example of which follows and it's hypothetical.

I for example block you so therefor I should not be able to see your comments....Correct !

Greg for example does not block you and he hasn't blocked me either, he then responds to your comment which I have blocked.

Although I cannot see your original comment when it is first posted, when Gregg responds his response I can see, along with your original comment that I had personally blocked. 

So there is a very good possibility of having to read whatever shit you have posted second hand.

The Mod's as I mentioned either don't realise this, which I doubt, or just ignore the issue.

We realize the quotes show if someone else quotes the blocked member. The only way that would change is for the Software Developer to make some significant changes to their platform. About the only way too solve that at the present time is to disable quoting posts then anyone who is blocked can't be seen by the ones who block them.

Example: If someone wants to quote another member then they would have to use the notify function with @StnCld316  highlighting of the members name.  If they try notifying a member they have blocked then they'll get a message they cannot notify or message that member. I do not see any other way at the moment to get around it. But when 2 members just can't get along with one another then it's best just not to respond to one another if they chose not to use the ignore feature. Members will know when they've pushed their limits too far.   

• Like 1