Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Looks to me the landing strip had already gone this morning, when she came home....

I now think all this points in one direction.

That it's back on. As you were.

For the 400th time.

She was admiring it at 13.18 yesterday 10 minutes later she came out of the toilet and it was gone impulsive or what

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

She was admiring it at 13.18 yesterday 10 minutes later she came out of the toilet and it was gone impulsive or what

It was yesterday it went? Well spotted! We've only noticed today. Well there we go, that was done for a reason wasn't it, for her day/night out.

No further questions Your Honor! LB gets another absolute discharge! 😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It was yesterday it went? Well spotted! We've only noticed today. Well there we go, that was done for a reason wasn't it, for her day/night out.

No further questions Your Honor! LB gets another absolute discharge! 😄

She was only in the toilet for 40 seconds, perhaps it was a stick on strip. 13.28.28——13.29.09

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thank you DD. But there is also a lot of things to deal with post-all this, including the home i have lived in since i was 5 years old, and so i have quite a few things hanging over my head which will involve a lot to deal with.

Difficult times but such experiences are exactly the ones that move us to another level , the ones that make us more mature , more strong and brave to face things and situations with life , tougher to confront challenges .. it is a difficult procedure but even if you can’t see now , somehow the benefits will be revealed in the long run . We only learn by such things in life and we discover so much more about ourselves and everyone and everything surrounding us .

You need to take all the time needed to mourn and grief but I assure you , you will come out stronger and tougher in the course of time . The time will fix all , it’s up to you how much will be needed . With the right and supportive people next to you , it will be easier . 

• Thanks 1