Leora - Home Activities #62

pulo filipe

14 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u guys r all sherlock holmes, looking at each tiny details,  maybe sherlock was a voyeur after all

but with leora u never know.

Butterfly Looking GIF by Sunny Bunnies

Well what do we do Nenemoh? Just talk about her bates and sink wash and that's all? Or discuss what we see on camera, either good or bad? Because if we censor, then it becomes just one long lovefest, saying how wonderful and amazing she is. If we talk, we can talk about anything we see or hear on camera can't we?

I'm not having a go at you, believe me, i'm not at all, it's just what we see and hear can be discussed. Outside the apartment, we can't as we do know.

Like now, we know why she isn't home, because she is meeting LB. Do we ignore that.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well what do we do Nenemoh? Just talk about her bates and sink wash and that's all? Or discuss what we see on camera, either good or bad? Because if we censor, then it becomes just one long lovefest, saying how wonderful and amazing she is. If we talk, we can talk about anything we see or hear on camera can't we? 

we can 

sherlock holmes cat GIF by Pusheen

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Like now, we know why she isn't home, because she is meeting LB. Do we ignore that.

It only took a month to see him again 😆

And if it weren't for something that happened outside the house, Leora probably wouldn't even go to him tonight.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm not having a go at you, believe me, i'm not at all, it's just what we see and hear can be discussed. Outside the apartment, we can't as we do know.

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It only took a month to see him again 😆

And if it weren't for something that happened outside the house, Leora probably wouldn't even go to him tonight.

Excuse me .. how do we know that she is meeting a guy tonight , how do we know that she’s meeting other friends other days and how do we know that she is just taking a walk other times ? How and what are the indications ? Does she hold a sign telling all these on cameras or they are speculations / assumptions due to things seem on cameras ? I have never read here that there are any important phonecalls that she shares showing how she is planning a day ( or hours ) out of the apartment .. how can we know all of the activities she does when she hides all of her talks ? Watching her being dressed in special or not outfit , does this tell where she goes , who she meets and when she meets ? Or are those conclusions based on observations ? The least I can say is that it is the BIGGEST speculation of them all when this woman steps feet outside the apartment . 

• Like 1