B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

Fiora’s guy must be a nudist , no signs of swim suit wearing .. there have been also some comments , if I remember correctly , when Fiora was part of RLC and in B2 that she is also often goes to nudist beaches in Barcelona . 

In any case , nice sensual foreplay between the two 😈

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Has he done anything besides eat her pussy?  I hope she understands how special he is ... there aren't a lot of guys that are that devoted to the craft.  Why would be put his shorts back on?

Last time she was on her period.

• Thanks 1

FINALLY .. two people who show how good sex should be done , slow build , amazing foreplay , a sexual teasing that can lead to incredible session ( if it happens ) .. Fiora and BF show the way , something we don’t see so often in the RLC world .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Has he done anything besides eat her pussy?  I hope she understands how special he is ... there aren't a lot of guys that are that devoted to the craft.  Why would be put his shorts back on?

Fiora has this long build up foreplays 😉 Wait to check her flexibility as the next step 😉

• Like 1

By the way , things happened , people appeared , people left but … Ulyana’s last night bate is still the number one replay , it must have been some really great viewership and show the dynamic of her return .. the best is yet to come by her , B1 already in great contribution for the subscribers ( Harley the X-Factor is preparing 😈😈

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Was catching up with Ulyana’s last night’s bate …🤩🤩😋😋😋 The camera stares are back , the captivating looks of pleasure are back , the original and traditional and no helpful toys bates are back .. And again , ULYANA is back , for whoever has the chance to watch this woman , he/ she won’t regret it , the comparisons to Prague apartment will soon start becoming a trend once again , this woman deserves  like she once did her own place , sharing the bed with Olivia might prevent from any B/G action , but watching as many as possible of all of her sessions can be the satisfaction needed covering the adult pleasure side of the site .. As was said in the past , hadn’t the Russian apartments shut down , she would become the new RLC “ must see “ individual .. it isn’t a coincidence that there has been an attempt ( with successful results ) of someone to present side by side 5 Leora’s and 5 Ulyana’s masturbations .. this is an insane video 😋😋😋😋🥳🥳🤩

I totally agree with you that she needs her own apartment, and definitely her own room

• Like 1
  • Sad 2