B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am hoping Fiora guy friend leaves soon, because maybe we can get a bate from Ulyana, while it's still daylight on the couch

No no...we actually need another couples on vacation boarfest.  Nobody watches that place either.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I totally agree with you that she needs her own apartment, and definitely her own room

Let’s hope that she becomes “ Gina “ 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Funny note at the kitchen with a non bra Ulyana bending and trying to cover her exposed tits  to Fiora’s boyfriend , a classic spontaneous female reaction ( highly doubt if she was doing the same before her implants job 😂 , still she could have let her tits untouched 😒

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes the build up is incredible.  Will concede to that.  But nothing like what is going on in Rome right now!   🙂

I think you will become a constant viewer of this apartment , can it be that Fiora will become your favorite ? 😉

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Funny note at the kitchen with a non bra Ulyana bending and trying to cover her exposed tits  to Fiora’s boyfriend , a classic spontaneous female reaction ( highly doubt if she was doing the same before her implants job 😂 , still she could have let her tits untouched 😒

She was having trouble in that crop top (I love it). He was getting a down top and an up top 🤣. He certainly was trying to have a craft peek when she was farting on with the oven...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was having trouble in that crop top (I love it). He was getting a down top and an up top 🤣. He certainly was trying to have a craft peep when she was farting on with the oven...

Pff , that’s some Geordie English that i can’t understand 😔 crop top / craft peep / farting on with the oven ..  I am too confused.com now 😱

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes I will watch but you know who REALLY needs to watch this?   

Alberto!

Not all men can be “ brave “ at sex 😁😎 .. the same goes for the women of course .. not all of us men are satisfied with the  things you are doing to us or you are willing to do ..