B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

17 hours ago, Rick273 said:

the only thing I can say about this unit is who let the dogs out. (3x thirty somethings & a forty something)

no offence to those who like them but not to my taste, good job my subs run out on the 9th 

I think all four are attractive, and I think Ulyana is one of the most beautiful women ever to appear on RLC.

And they're not that old.  Three of them are under 30 and Ulyana is currently the youngest on the RLC website.

• Haha 2

I noticed for the last few days that RLC unlocks the cameras for few hours for most of the apartments including B4 except for B1 & B2. I previously thought that B4 is RLC's wild card or its cash cow 🤑 but it seems that B1 with the new crew is currently the new RLC's wild card. It surprises me that RLC considers B2 their wild card too because they don't unlock B2's cameras.  

The way that I can explain why RLC does that is the monthly statistics which shows that RLC has millions of visits a month but they are the only people who know the exact number of their actual paid subscribers. I think they found out the percentage of paid customers is very small and that is why they locked all the cameras but it seems that it didn't work well and they started to unlock the cameras for few hours a days as a tease 😜 hoping to bring in new customers.

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I noticed for the last few days that RLC unlocks the cameras for few hours for most of the apartments including B4 except for B1 & B2. I previously thought that B4 is RLC's wild card or its cash cow 🤑 but it seems that B1 with the new crew is currently the new RLC's wild card. It surprises me that RLC considers B2 their wild card too because they don't unlock B2's cameras.  

The way that I can explain why RLC does that is the monthly statistics which shows that RLC has millions of visits a month but they are the only people who know the exact number of their actual paid subscribers. I think they found out the percentage of paid customers is very small and that is why they locked all the cameras but it seems that it didn't work well and they started to unlock the cameras for few hours a days as a tease 😜 hoping to bring in new customers.

Plus, when the sex starts, the cameras lock up. They give you a little tease.

48 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

or when they take a bath as Nana and Karol did today 

Earlier today, about 5 their time, Alberto was licking Martina's ass and pussy, but after he took off his shorts,for a bj, lockup time. Just enough to get one interested.